• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

physical assessment during induction week?

Hi,

(please delete if there is already a topic on this)

I'm just wondering what is the physical/medical assessment that you must pass during induction week in phase1? Can you help me out thanks.

eyetest aswell to make sure youve not went blind during the couple of months after ADSC , oh yeah and you get a finger up your a**e , if you like it your in :)

thehitman said:
eyetest aswell to make sure youve not went blind during the couple of months after ADSC , oh yeah and you get a finger up your a**e , if you like it your in :)
What? you get a finger up your arse? No my **** virginity! :cry:

phew!!! finally my arrse can relax to normal size, im worried about the cough and drop let along some middle aged dude going up my chuff to the knuckle!! :D

I had a female examine me
Twas pretty good in comparrison
To what some people say. No pants
Went to no ankles she just went straight
In and gripped.

She has my number in case of any further examinations needed

Haha

Latest Threads