Phuket Thailand videos

Discussion in 'Travel' started by singha61, Sep 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's with all those 'wimmen walking along the bar?

Mind me 'feckin pint love. :wink:

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Gosh. Gurning Muppets and baldy tosspots?

Someone remind me why, of all the time I have spent in Phuket, I have never spent an evening in Patong?

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I was in Phuket/Pattya last week.

Fcuking pissed down the entire time. Deluged. That'll be monsoon season then, for future reference. I had a great time though, did that jungle cable sh1t, ATV'ing, parasailing, speedboats, James Bond Island/Phi Phi Island. And emptied my spuds a fair bit too, which is always a bonus.

4. Last year we went to the Allamanda Laguna Hotel in Phuket for the third time (family hol not a shag-tour) and thought I'd gone to Saudi by mistake.

The year before there were a lot of Russian mafia types with their suicide blonde molls staying in the other hotels in the lagoon area, but this time it was Arabs with women in full purdah. I found that very uncomfortable when other female guests were around the pool in bikinis.

One thing I did curse - going to another hotel on the small ferry we passed two women in full black kit and covered faces pedalling a pedalo - and I hadn't got my camera!