Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos that make you think.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I honestly dont think there is much chance of it ever happening ,the propaganda and fear inducing has been strong....anyone thinking of doing anything would have to plot the unrest around the tv schedules....and woe betide anyone planning the final march on parliament not taking into account the strictlycomeloveislandmadeinchelsea schedules..i think the only way to awaken the sleeping populace is to somehow dump an emp weapon that only effects google and android phones.....by gawd you'd see em move then...all wandering round like toddlers,in tears and clutching their broken phones demanding something be done

“So long as they continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”

Obama's America

1595884944168.png

1595885011739.png

1595885056043.png

“Throughout the night some people in this crowd spent their time shaking the fence around the building, throwing rocks, bottles, and assorted debris over the fence, shining lasers through the fence, firing explosive fireworks into the area blocked by the fence, and using power tools to try to cut through the fence,” the bureau said in a statement.

“People wore gas masks, carried shields, hockey sticks, leaf blowers, flags, and umbrellas specifically to thwart police in crowd dispersal or attempt to conceal criminal acts. People against the fence sprayed unknown liquids through it toward the courthouse. People tied rope to the fence and attempted to pull it down,” the bureau said.

“At about 1:03 a.m. people in the crowd attached a chain to the fence and with many people pulling managed to pull a section of it down,” the bureau said, with protesters also lighting fires in the street.

“People climbed over the fence to get close to the federal courthouse. People continued to launch mortar style fireworks at ground level that were exploding near others.”

So Gandhi like peaceful they are

Politely being told the correct way to wear a mask?

In all seriousness, that picture bares all the hallmarks of the saying.. There's two sides to a story and then the truth.
Very true. We don't really know the backstory of those photos and they can be twisted to make any point one pleases.

“Throughout the night some people in this crowd spent their time shaking the fence around the building, throwing rocks, bottles, and assorted debris over the fence, shining lasers through the fence, firing explosive fireworks into the area blocked by the fence, and using power tools to try to cut through the fence,” the bureau said in a statement.

“People wore gas masks, carried shields, hockey sticks, leaf blowers, flags, and umbrellas specifically to thwart police in crowd dispersal or attempt to conceal criminal acts. People against the fence sprayed unknown liquids through it toward the courthouse. People tied rope to the fence and attempted to pull it down,” the bureau said.

“At about 1:03 a.m. people in the crowd attached a chain to the fence and with many people pulling managed to pull a section of it down,” the bureau said, with protesters also lighting fires in the street.

“People climbed over the fence to get close to the federal courthouse. People continued to launch mortar style fireworks at ground level that were exploding near others.”

So Gandhi like peaceful they are
More like BLM/Soros backed rioters again trying to force a reaction from the Federal police defending the Federal courthouse.

Nomad1382

War Hero
Is that the new grey mine sweeper to the right as it looks like it has PSNI on it.

edited to add - who are the guys in pink?
Looks like the vest says RRT and a guy further down the line has “CORRECTIONS” on his shield so I’m guessing the riot squad from the county jail. Pink probably since it’s a bright Olof so it’s easy to distinguish the guards from the scumbags prisoners.

Azul_R

Old-Salt
I recognize that one, from UC Davis a year or two after a son in law finished his physics degree there. It took a long while for all the consequences to play out and I didn't closely follow it at the time, but the UC Davis police force sprayer (because of course in the fragmented US system the university has its own police force) lost his job and the Chancellor was forced out after it came out that the university was spending hundreds of thousands on PR companies to minimize the bad publicity.

Then, this being America, the people being sprayed got compensation and the sprayer who lost his job also got compensation, and I'm sure some lawyers did very nicely out of the situation as well.

I won't say it was perfect because obviously this shouldn't have happened and the resolution wasn't great, but at least there was some kind of accountability and reckoning.

dwills

War Hero

Fu ck about during a security clearance, tough....
It's been going on in the USA long before Trump came to power.

View attachment 492834

Don't let the silly anti Trump people get their say, lol

F.F.S. . . . In what "context" does the subject shown in that photo become "acceptable" !!
If you didn't look closely, you might miss the stripes on the clothing, and if you didn't know your history, you might not know that this identified the bodies as those of concentration camp inmates.

Hopefully, once you'd clocked those two points, you wouldn't see anything acceptable or "two sides" about what it depicted.

F.F.S. . . . In what "context" does the subject shown in that photo become "acceptable" !!
It could've been a genocide anywhere. I could well have hazard a guess that it was a WW2 concentration camp.

I never said it was acceptable.

Latest Threads