Photos that make you think.

As an FAA 2 1/2, an old chum found himself on a posting to the TWU at RAF Chivenor.
There was to be a major parade and Harry Staish’s orders went out that Parade Dress was to be No 1s.
Our RN friend saw Staish and, in a buccaneering spirit, suggested that, for him No 1 Dress might be a tad OTT.
Harry was adamant: orders is orders.
So my friend hied himself off to Moss Bros.
Come the Parade, there he was resplendent in the full kit: frock coat, bicorn/fore-and-aft hat, sword and medals and much gold work. It made the RAF contingent - pretty much all bar him - look slightly shabby.
He did admit, though, he did look a bit like a member of the chorus in HMS Pinafore.

Issi

War Hero
Further to the above, we had a Petty Officer posted in to our Lynx Sqn in Germany.

On a very rare Regimental parade, the entire Regt formed up, and the RSM caught sight of our briny chum and just shouted-

" Get that shagging slidy foot off my square NOW!"

Longlenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I am a computer biff, can anyone explain in words of one syllable, or preferably less, how to put photographs on here?
Lenny.

I am a computer biff, can anyone explain in words of one syllable, or preferably less, how to put photographs on here?
Lenny.
FFS...:eek::-D

Click the attach files button below the post reply box, presuming you have photos stored on your device a link to your photos will appear.

open it, select photo, select done then choose thumbnail or full image when option appears.

post reply..

Lenny.
1 Find the picture you want to upload
2 Right click the picture and use the "save as" option and save it in an easy to access location on your pc
3 Go to this thread, click on Post Reply
5 In the top middle of the reply box, there is a little rectangle beside the smiling face icon
6 Click the little rectangle , it will then show you a blank box,
7 Click the blank box to browse your pc for your saved picture
8 Once uploaded on here hit Post Reply

J
Lenny.
Morning @Longlenny,
Phew! Thank fck! I thought I was the only technosaur biff, ref: putting pictures on here.
For sky pixie sake don't make the same mistake I made and post screenshots. I have been reliably informed recently how to put big pictures up.
I feel your pain though:)

Lenny.
Resize the photos down to 2mb you should have a resizing tool on your computer in your photo programme and then go to insert image icon which is next to smilies on here and find image and post

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
At first glance it looks like a childs toy
This truck was built by ARCO Carriers and Dealer's Transport Co jointly. It was an attempt to make a transporter that could haul five cars legally in all the mid-west states. Photo by Joe Wanchura about 1949.
49501403082_b42a248ea6_k.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
R.A.O.C. DEPOT 1939
A fleet of brand new Morris Commercials soon to be under new ownership
for more interested images click this fellas Flickr stream

36797554365_972f9ea617_o.jpg

Latest Threads