Photos of the things youve done when leathered

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Jan 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And I'm not talking about fat chicks.....

Back in 1998 (or thereabouts) a few of us decided to go to Wurtzberg to get some cheap booze, and get on it.

We did. We also got thrown out of the officers mess, and made complete mongs of ourselves. The best bit was the septics weren't completely sure how to handle us.

The photo attached is one that was taken after we decided to add a little something to the sign right outside of the guardroom on the main drag into the camp. I'm surprised that we weren't nicked.

I had to scan this, back in the day there weren't all the digital cameras available on phones etc like there are now. So there's no excuse for some great photos.

Do your worst.

Attached Files:

2. Nothing at all?? What's wrong with you people??
  3. I don't have photo's but pleanty of videos of stupid shit, I wouldn't want to put them up on here though,
    A) You could figure out who I am.
    B) In the unlikely case of some of the things being a bit on the illegal side that would just be silly.
    C) In the likely case of the rest of them being a bit on the illegal side that would just be silly.
  4. i'll have a look later, i was FRG for a while and there was plenty of daft/drunk/dangerous stuff going on
  5. It was cold...
  6. Nice wank sock
  7. :D vely cheep
  8. I know her!
  9. Awww... ain't that cute? His willy has a little Santy Claus hat on his head... :D I'm not sure what he's checkin' out though as that Lady-boy you're drinking with looks like a bit of a growler. :lol:

Now this is me having a bit of good natured cock hanging down or nuthin'... 8)

10. msr

msr LE

:D :D

Attached Files:

11. Had a ruck with Darth himself! Wouldn't stand a round!

Attached Files:

12. 94, very popular :D
  13. Which one is you?
  14. The one in the background?