Photos of Northern Ireland

I found these images horrifically depressing...

If you don't like the heat stay effin out you *********!!! pillocks like you are a joke to the armed forces,if we didn't want to see it or DO IT DON'T JOIN>

Nice one Pads, could have warned us that there were 300 odd of the ******* though. Been looking at then all night!

I second JD's post. that incident gave me the horrors as a young 'un.

B

Boozy

mixed feelings about these images padders, some of them particularly close to home but v interesting nonetheless. a good visual history.

some of the captions are a wee bit inaccurate though... there's one on there somewhere that has drumcree in 85 ... before I was even born! think they mean 95, I remember the roundabout blockages and my grandad sailing down a one way street the wrong way to get around it waving and smiling at the perplexed plods as he did so! :)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
My brother Pat (RIP) is second from left holding the baton
Well played Pat and mates

Edited because I just noticed the (RIP) mong that I am

mixed feelings about these images padders, some of them particularly close to home but v interesting nonetheless. a good visual history.

some of the captions are a wee bit inaccurate though... there's one on there somewhere that has drumcree in 85 ... before I was even born! think they mean 95, I remember the roundabout blockages and my grandad sailing down a one way street the wrong way to get around it waving and smiling at the perplexed plods as he did so! :)
God.....now I feel old!

and paddington_88 is younger still! :razz: :)
I'm not THAT young!! Although, I was out the other night and a 32 year old asked me to be her toy boy, wasn't a bad night but it'll only last so long as I go in Feb :-(

I just thought it would be good for the older and younger to see some of the pics..

p.s. Sorry Steven :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr ARRSE: Site Issues 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 37
F Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2