• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Photos of Northern Ireland

Nice one Pads, could have warned us that there were 300 odd of the ******* though. Been looking at then all night!

I second JD's post. that incident gave me the horrors as a young 'un.

B

Boozy

mixed feelings about these images padders, some of them particularly close to home but v interesting nonetheless. a good visual history.

some of the captions are a wee bit inaccurate though... there's one on there somewhere that has drumcree in 85 ... before I was even born! think they mean 95, I remember the roundabout blockages and my grandad sailing down a one way street the wrong way to get around it waving and smiling at the perplexed plods as he did so! :)

mixed feelings about these images padders, some of them particularly close to home but v interesting nonetheless. a good visual history.

some of the captions are a wee bit inaccurate though... there's one on there somewhere that has drumcree in 85 ... before I was even born! think they mean 95, I remember the roundabout blockages and my grandad sailing down a one way street the wrong way to get around it waving and smiling at the perplexed plods as he did so! :)
God.....now I feel old!

and paddington_88 is younger still! :razz: :)
I'm not THAT young!! Although, I was out the other night and a 32 year old asked me to be her toy boy, wasn't a bad night but it'll only last so long as I go in Feb :-(

I just thought it would be good for the older and younger to see some of the pics..

p.s. Sorry Steven :p

Latest Threads