Photos of Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by paddington_88, Dec 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some interesting images there

2. I found these images horrifically depressing...

3. I liked 'em. Especially the old bag with the mangled legs.

4. Good old Martin the Army tout.

Attached Files:

5. Don't look at them then? @.@ I'm sure living or being posted to Northern Ireland was slightly more horrific.. just a guess?

6. I found the Shankill Butchers photo's exciting is that wrong.

7. Not at all. I found the stirring in my pants whilst glossing over them quite fullfilling.

8. If you don't like the heat stay effin out you *********!!! pillocks like you are a joke to the armed forces,if we didn't want to see it or DO IT DON'T JOIN>

9. Images 46.47.48......if only those poor sods knew what was coming they'd have used that Passat like a ******* battering ram.

10. Photo 360, The para and prisoner, Would be good for a caption competition.

11. Nice one Pads, could have warned us that there were 300 odd of the ******* though. Been looking at then all night!

I second JD's post. that incident gave me the horrors as a young 'un.

12. changing step on the trot, chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange trot!

13. mixed feelings about these images padders, some of them particularly close to home but v interesting nonetheless. a good visual history.

some of the captions are a wee bit inaccurate though... there's one on there somewhere that has drumcree in 85 ... before I was even born! think they mean 95, I remember the roundabout blockages and my grandad sailing down a one way street the wrong way to get around it waving and smiling at the perplexed plods as he did so! :)

14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

My brother Pat (RIP) is second from left holding the baton

Attached Files:

• Pat.jpg
      Pat.jpg
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      Views: