Photographs storage and display for the use of.

Are you interseted

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have the opportunity to host a website that can be used for storing and sharing photographs similar to the way that photobucket etc work. I thought I might ask if anyone is interested in using a website were you can upload share and link to arrse. It would be on similar lines as this
If not no probs, just thought I'd offer. :D

elovabloke

ADC
Cheers for that Butler- I thought you had left us. I presume that unlike photobucket they are not stored in a password protected area and are for general public use?

elovabloke said:
Cheers for that Butler- I thought you had left us. I presume that unlike photobucket they are not stored in a password protected area and are for general public use?
Yes it's more a way of sharing pictures with like minded people that you don't mind everyone else seeing. It's a free service offered by the peeps that host my web site. I have often seen people asking for specific ferret scout car or saracen mk's and thought if we could compile a pictorial catalogue of our favourite steel beasts it might (or might not) be a useful
reference :D
You cannot get rid of me that easy 8O

the_butler said:
I have the opportunity to host a website that can be used for storing and sharing photographs similar to the way that photobucket etc work. I thought I might ask if anyone is interested in using a website were you can upload share and link to arrse. It would be on similar lines as this

There's no, er equine requirements hidden in the small print is there? Enquiring minds minds need to know. :cheese:

On a more serious note, nice one centurion, seems like a plan.

PE4rocks said:
the_butler said:

There's no, er equine requirements hidden in the small print is there? Enquiring minds minds need to know. :cheese:

There is no small print I'm just bored on the dole and getting on my wife's nerves. Guy needs a hobby. the people who host the site cover the cost with google adds so there is no charge. I was growing a beard but I'm bored with that :?

the_butler said:
PE4rocks said:
the_butler said:

There is no small print I'm just bored on the dole and getting on my wife's nerves. Guy needs a hobby. the people who host the site cover the cost with google adds so there is no charge. I was growing a beard but I'm bored with that :?
I'll count that as a whooosh then shall I? :) <---- note added smiley.