Photographs storage and display for the use of.

Discussion in 'RAC' started by the_butler, May 21, 2007.

?
  1. yes

83.3%
  2. no

16.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have the opportunity to host a website that can be used for storing and sharing photographs similar to the way that photobucket etc work. I thought I might ask if anyone is interested in using a website were you can upload share and link to arrse. It would be on similar lines as this
    If not no probs, just thought I'd offer. :D

2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Cheers for that Butler- I thought you had left us. I presume that unlike photobucket they are not stored in a password protected area and are for general public use?

3. Yes it's more a way of sharing pictures with like minded people that you don't mind everyone else seeing. It's a free service offered by the peeps that host my web site. I have often seen people asking for specific ferret scout car or saracen mk's and thought if we could compile a pictorial catalogue of our favourite steel beasts it might (or might not) be a useful
    reference :D
    You cannot get rid of me that easy 8O

4. There's no, er equine requirements hidden in the small print is there? Enquiring minds minds need to know. :cheese:

On a more serious note, nice one centurion, seems like a plan.

5. There is no small print I'm just bored on the dole and getting on my wife's nerves. Guy needs a hobby. the people who host the site cover the cost with google adds so there is no charge. I was growing a beard but I'm bored with that :?

6. I'll count that as a whooosh then shall I? :) <---- note added smiley.