Photographic Print of a woman rejecting a plate of food

M

Mark The Convict

'We are ALL women in pink cardigans rejecting the burger and beans of life, while continuing to cling grimly to both.'

Words to live by.

M

Mark The Convict

'It's a swindle! I recently purchased this poster, and while it's lifelike, well made and had a certain, portly charm to it, I have since found out that it's actually *cheaper* to hire Paul Ross to come over and stand against a wall, whenever you feel the need to look at him'

Plus 423 other comments!

I might get some of the aluminium foil.

Aluminium Foil 18" (450mm x 75m) - industrial size for your kitchen or professional establishment: Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

"This is the most amazing product I have ever come across!

Firstly, the touch is sensational. When you roll it out of the box it creates a smooth, silky feeling across my skin. And the sound, second of all, is great. That crush-swoosh-shimmer timbre is fun to listen to. It would make a great conversation starter. Finally, the look. I mean, talk about glamourous! A shiny silver blanket that reflects the light to create a unique glossy-shimmer to match the shimmering sound it produces when rolled.

So grateful.
Bertie"

Attachments

Manod Bach - damn you, I had just found the same picture whilst doubtless following the same approach as yourself and looking to see what else The Media Storehouse had to offer...

Perfectly ordinary picture of a woman giving the backhand to a hamburger(?) More worrisome is the other things people looked at after they had their fill of Ms. Bulimia...

Nazi Party capture.jpg