Photo request - Mongs at a wedding?

I need a photograph, a very specific one...
My brother and I are attending a family wedding in a week or so... the seating plan has been finalised and he's been dumped on a table of the family's biggest mongs.
I need a photograph of a load of Down's Syndrome mongs sitting around having a merry time so I can paste my brother's face onto one, google is useless so I figured the NAAFI bar would be the next best place to source this specific item...
Anyone got anything close?

tired_chimp said:
Good effort, but I'd ideally want something bigger, a load of mongols sitting at a wedding table in suits. Maybe with dribble down their ties.
Will this lot do?

No sweeter love than a chirpy TV handyman.

the_matelot said:
tired_chimp said:
Good effort, but I'd ideally want something bigger, a load of mongols sitting at a wedding table in suits. Maybe with dribble down their ties.
Will this lot do?

Are I see you are a pal of Sir Richard, or Dickie as he is known in the mess! Which one is you . . matelot?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I like a Good laugh and Black humour, This however is not funny at all and Tasteless.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Seriously, yes I am mate, I,m no do gooder or bleeding heart, but I do draw the line at Rubbishing Downs, Syndrome and the Disabled. for me a Mong is an idiot who cant do there Job.

Not attacking persons who cannot fight back. We talk a lot about Honour and integriy on this site, in this topic I think we should use some.

Pararegtom said:
Seriously, yes I am mate, I,m no do gooder or bleeding heart, but I do draw the line at Rubbishing Downs, Syndrome and the Disabled. for me a Mong is an idiot who cant do there Job.

Not attacking persons who cannot fight back. We talk a lot about Honour and integriy on this site, in this topic I think we should use some.

Oh...very...dear. :roll:

So you're saying you don't approve of the 'slap back of hand against forehead whilst shouting mlllaaar at the top of your voice' action every time you see a mong? Even my mum does that when she sees a tard.

Pararegtom said:
I like a Good laugh and Black humour, This however is not funny at all and Tasteless.
You are joking right, Tom which Regt are you 11 Para ? Or are you speeshul Farces? Perhaps you forgot to let go during balloon jumps was it that nice big red one? So many questions so little time.