photo/paint shop favour req

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by sharkie, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i will attach 2 photo's of different capbadges what i am trying for is a kind of coming together/ mash up effect like 2 halves of a puzzle or some thing like that as long as the seperate cap badges are legible
    thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. bumped!!

3. When do you need it? My resident photoshopper is out and will be back only on Sunday...

4. any time really p.m.

5. Not quite sure on this one, but do you want to take two photographs apart, break into bits, then combine both photographs into one but still be able to recognise both photographs? The are already programmes in windows that could do this, but if not can we have a better explanation of what you actually want, sorry!!! :oops:

Jim

Just seen the badges, did not see then, puter slow. There is a lot of colour in the top one which will overpower the lower one when brought together, as the main colour is gold for both badges it may not be possible without a lot of tweaking

6. not something as complicated as that just a diagonal cut through both badges and stuck together would be good or if the dividing line was blurry/ shaped like a lighting bolt

my work computer doesnt have the access to the programs req to edit photos.other wise i would try myself
    thanks

7. So something like this but nicely done?
    I will ask the better half later to give it a go. I am useless with photoshop as you can tell.

Attached Files:

8. Thanks para medic, just being trying the last few minutes to upload that but have forgotten, can you remind me how to attach a photo please :oops:

Jim

9. yeah some thing like that would be brill thanks

10. Below the text box is an 'add attachment' button so write: Here you go... in the text box, scroll down, click add attachment, browse, choose picture, add, submit.

11. Thank you :D , so here is one I done earlier. I have converted the rmp gif file to jpeg but have not taken out the background. A lot more can be done but that is a quick one.

Jim

Attached Files:

12. cool thanks guys keep em coming!

13. sharkie, sorry but this is as far as I can go for the moment, the background of the Rmp badge needs changing to white so that both blend easier.

Jim

14. Just a quick effort on paint put a different direction you might consider rather than the straight cut?

Attached Files:

15. what about this.... at least it aint my capbadge im destorying :wink:

Attached Files: