Phonetics challenge

E

error_unknown

OK folks, best translation wins a big kiss from chickenpunk's dog:

an yar 9 T nay T 2 ? duz sheep hiss u offer wot?

chickenpunk said:

Anya, nighty night too? Does she piss you off or what?

Can I have kiss from my own dog? Moody, come here!!!

E

error_unknown

scalieback said:
chickenpunk said:

Anya, nighty night too? Does she urine you off or what?

Can I have kiss from my own dog? Moody, come here!!!
Wrong loser: no kisses 4 u

chickenpunk said:

Before I do myself irredeemable damage by attempting to get inside Anya's psyche, what kind of dog is it? :D

E

error_unknown

Topper said:
chickenpunk said:

Before I do myself irredeemable damage by attempting to get inside Anya's psyche, what kind of dog is it? :D
There's a pic in the gallery.

Oh come on we shouldn't pick on fellow arrse members just because they like to post drivel, can't speak English properly, type, spell or engage in any sort of intelligent conversation and are pikey to the core.

Oh, wait... :)

Army of 1 wrote

Oh come on we shouldn't pick on fellow arrse members just because they like to post drivel, can't speak English properly, type, spell or engage in any sort of intelligent conversation and are pikey to the core.

Oh, wait...
:)
The same Army of 1 who coined

guessing that judging
and was very tender when I flagged it. :?

Pedantry and snobbery are not the reasons I draw attention to spelling or grammar. Mr Fingerz and Army of 1 are giving Anya 'spelling grief' over on the Military History forum. A moderator is joining in. ARRSE really does have cancer.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Anya1982 wrote:
ermmmmmmm winde your neck in and take a deep breathe you twit, i was referring sending it there as a joke, damn lighten up

I'll consider it, once you've mastered the basics of the english language.

Hardly spelling grief Seadog.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Without going into the ins and outs of how the exchange between me and Anya1982 took place, I bit, I shouldn't have done, but I did.

Apologies.

I still didn't give the semi-literate individual grief over her spelling though.

E

error_unknown

Anya1982 said:
whats really funny is people say i can't hold an intelligent conversation!!

Ok so slating people is how intelligent?
No Anya, what p1sses everyone off is that you don't appear to think before you post. Like most people here, I can't be logged on to the site all day and when I am, I don't want to have to wade through heaps of mindless drivel before I get to the good bits. You have annoyed a lot of people on this site by simply adding posts to threads where you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say, other than - presumably - to show that you've read it. A lot of the better posts here in the Naafi are from people telling stories about or against themselves because they're funny (see RTFQ, AFKAC, MDN etc): I don't see any posts from you like that at all. Most of your posts, together with all the b1tching and sniping they provoke, would be better off in chat, not in the forums.

After this, no more Mr Nice Guy.

well actually you'd be wrong there. If you read the posts i have written in they were not started bout me i just defended my self over people who have meaningless lives that they got to write essay's, if people are p1ssed off thats their doings and not mine. I have written other threads that mean something in different forums. If you want to b1tch bout me and waste time then crack on, but maybe some people need to get a grip and realise this is the NET

Latest Threads