• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Phone signal at Chatham?

Anybody know what providers have good reception at Chatham , particularly in the 24 squadron accommodation? Will be going there soon and want to take out contract but know some barracks have good or bad reception from certain companies?

I only know because I slept on the concrete stairs of said tower block with my face in a bag of chips while one of my muckers was ploughing one of the t1t-flashers.

Funny you should know about cruising in the Pentagon bogs though :wink:

Haha, I've heard the stories about the brum-bummer! Never bothered with the towers, the zone/preaches seemed to do the trick when one needed a spunk receptacle! :)

DRAUGHTYBOY said:
Anybody know what providers have good reception at Chatham , particularly in the 24 squadron accommodation? Will be going there soon and want to take out contract but know some barracks have good or bad reception from certain companies?
Sorry for de-railing the thread! When I was in Brompton, I was with Orange and the signal was pish. Hope this helps!!

Latest Threads