Phone sex

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was in the mobile phone shop earlier,proving to the spotty youth behind the counter that I am a true techno biff.
    The gorgeous blonde bint next to me was asking a question about her £500 iphone.Phone bloke said something about it being a present from Santa
    I says "You must have been a very good girl to get one of those","Oh no" says she "I was actually very naughty" gives me a wink and totters out .
    Filthy scutter.

• Like Like x 6
  2. ARRSE rules...without a photo nobody believes you.

3. and you just had to rush home and tell all your internet 'buddies' all about it?

4. Oh leave him alone, for some people that would count as the highlight of their year.

5. Thread title is a tad misleading due to there not being any sex involved, either with or without the phone!
    TO THE HOLE >

6. Did the story end really badly, with you waking up next morning hung over and having a funny taste in your mouth only to spot "her" standing in front of your toilet having a piss?

7. I have no idea why i thought this thread might, just might have pictures of a fit Lass with the Phone hanging out of her flange.......how odd

8. Indeed you were in the Navy!!

9. sexy-wallpapers-chick-answering-phone.jpg

Does that help?

• Like Like x 2
  10. *Thrap thrap thrap*
    Yes that helps enormously!

11. What would help CI would be the name of that phone wrapped female

12. Yeah, I mean she could have been really naughty to get it. Like stab the poor fucker in the heart before running off with it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why do we want a photo of vvaannmmaann?

14. Dart board knackered ??

• Like Like x 3