Phone Number Help

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by matregs, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully some one can help me. My mate is a Health Care Assistant in,(i THink) Frimley park hospital. She's Welsh, a Cpl (if she got promoted after her class 1) and her initials are JE, she also transferred from the REME. I've lost her phone number and was hoping somebody could PM me a work number, if anyone knows her. Cheers
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

That old chestnut!!
  3. Someone who saw the light and joined a proper organisation!
  4. wouldn'y bother with her now mate, she's probably all ready engaged. It only takes a HCA a few days before she's found someone and got a ring on her finger :twisted:
  5. Her number is on a small card in several Telephone Boxes around the shot - Mechanical Nurse will give you a Service!!
  6. or her ring on someone elses *finger*
  7. Like that one, very quick. wouldn't mind watching though, as long as its not a male ring! That dosn't float my boat
  8. what a sick twisted sense of humour you have.
  9. If she been REME and QA she must be a right swamp donkey! Leave the fat skip rat alone.
  10. The sicker the better :twisted:
  11. Do as I do and contact Manning!!! I am always losing my mobile.

I had a similar problem contacting a female friend who is a postie

Use the computer system, you know her name??? I get a mate to do that bit for me.

They will tell you where she is if you have half a brain and the rest is just a few phonecalls.

Awww Good Luck
  12. hi i have her number an i am now married to her.

here have it 0121 do one