Phone etiquette and not celebrating the colourfulness of the English language.

Maybe it's a sign of the times, I dunno...

Whereupon frequently-used phrases of politicians have trickled down to the lingo of common men like day-old seminal fluid dribbling from a reamed-out sphincter...

Is it just me or does "Well I'll let you go now then..." grip your shit too?

What ever happened to allowing the conversation to reach a logical conclusion and both parties happy to part in friendly retort similar to "Okay well that's about all for now then, you can fuck off and die now you cock gobbling whinnet".

What the fuck are they teaching kids these days? Certainly not celebrating the colourfulness of the English language available to them, I'd say!

P

PrinceAlbert

What ever happened to allowing the conversation to reach a logical conclusion and both parties happy to part in friendly retort
It's well known that this phrase is used to get rid of bumbling stuttering mongs who don't know when the conversation has reached a logical conclusion, and for some unknown reason feel the urge to keep talking shite thereby only leaving the other person (whoever you are talking to by the sounds of it) to say those magical words so you'll take the fucking hint and finally put down the phone.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Whereupon frequently-used phrases of politicians have trickled down to the lingo of common men like day-old seminal fluid dribbling from a reamed-out sphincter...

What ever happened to allowing the conversation to reach a logical conclusion and both parties happy to part in friendly retort similar to "Okay well that's about all for now then, you can fuck off and die now you cock gobbling whinnet".

What the fuck are they teaching kids these days? Certainly not celebrating the colourfulness of the English language available to them, I'd say!
Lets gain closure and move on, shall we?

the old 'does your phone do this?' trick is still a good one.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer

You should text more - then you can just not bother replying when you've had enough :)

How long does a phone conversation take, FFS? If you're still dripping all over it after a minute you're a screaming hermer.

What grips my shit is, "We think you have been mis-sold.......", terminates the call immediately.

People who leave long messages and then rattle their phone number off at a hundred miles an hour so you have to listen to all the waffle again should be cut into small pieces.

And burnt.

It's well known that this phrase is used to get rid of bumbling stuttering mongs who don't know when the conversation has reached a logical conclusion, and for some unknown reason feel the urge to keep talking shite thereby only leaving the other person (whoever you are talking to by the sounds of it) to say those magical words so you'll take the fucking hint and finally put down the phone.
A logical conclusion = can take no more of his inane giberish. I'm guessing.

Your opinions are appreciated.
They usually are, in the sense that they provide lovely statistics to show that the cunts are a 'listening organisation' while putting them under fuck-all obligation to actually do anything as a result.

The correct way to end a 'phone call is as follows:

"How did you even get this number? The reason that we went back to yours was that I didn't want to see you again. Why do you think I crept out in the middle of the night?"

"Yes, I know I said I don't normally shag on the first date and that you were special. I say that to all of the slags. Don't call me again."

"By the way, you may want to get yourself checked at a clinic."