Phoenix think tank (sic)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by whitecity, Aug 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think they all abandoned ship when ThinkDefence holed them below the waterline.
  2. They're not the only ones. The Naval Supporters Club seem to be falling like leaves in the autumn.

Bethany Torvell | The Navy Campaign

Mind you, I did have to smile a bit. It seems they've got time machines over at The Navy Campaign. Been at it for 20 months since Nov 2012!!!!
  3. I thought they must have run up the white flag when I pinged them as being a single issue religious fanatic group in my last blog article. I claim this victory, and I will use my sea harriers to bore anyone to death who disagrees with my cause!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. They spun up the Turdis....
  5. Im thinking of going Retro and insisting the Navy really really really needs a new Battleship in the mould of HMS Warrior.........reckon for the cost of a Type 45 we can have about 100 of the damm things ;-) They're great for Gunboat action, dealing with pirates and drug runners and showing the flag and create 100's of jobs digging coal up ........ ;-)