Phoenix think tank (sic)

They're not the only ones. The Naval Supporters Club seem to be falling like leaves in the autumn.

Bethany Torvell | The Navy Campaign

Mind you, I did have to smile a bit. It seems they've got time machines over at The Navy Campaign. Been at it for 20 months since Nov 2012!!!!

I thought they must have run up the white flag when I pinged them as being a single issue religious fanatic group in my last blog article. I claim this victory, and I will use my sea harriers to bore anyone to death who disagrees with my cause!

I thought they must have run up the white flag when I pinged them as being a single issue religious fanatic group in my last blog article. I claim this victory, and I will use my sea harriers to bore anyone to death who disagrees with my cause!
Im thinking of going Retro and insisting the Navy really really really needs a new Battleship in the mould of HMS Warrior.........reckon for the cost of a Type 45 we can have about 100 of the damm things ;-) They're great for Gunboat action, dealing with pirates and drug runners and showing the flag and create 100's of jobs digging coal up ........ ;-)

Latest Threads