Phobias! Clowns love them or hate them and other stuff

What gets you mad. I mean really mad. Angry to the point of wanting to rip someone to peices. with me Its Clowns they just arnt funny, and with me when I see one I have to be dragged away before I kill one of the big red nosed b astards. I have never seen the movie IT! so I know its not that, and I know other people have the same problem.

What makes you pull your pin out?

Oh my God, I am not alone. I fcuking hate clowns , really , properly hate them. I hated them long before Stephen King's 'IT' which only served to confirm my worst fears.

Clowns are just fcuking properly evil. Big red noses, little black hearts.

....and fuckng clownshoes

PartTimePongo said:
Oh my God, I am not alone. I fcuking hate clowns , really , properly hate them. I hated them long before Stephen King's 'IT' which only served to confirm my worst fears.

Clowns are just fcuking properly evil. Big red noses, little black hearts.

....and fuckng clownshoes
and clown's pockets :D :D :D

Coco the clown from brassed off did give us a classic though; "So God was creating man. And his little assistant came up to him and he said: "Hey, we've got all these bodies left, but we're right out of brains, we're right out of hearts and we're right out of vocal chords." And God said: "Fuck it! Sew 'em up anyway. Smack smiles on the faces and make them talk out of their arses." And lo, God created the Tory Party."

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thought it was just me.

I don't hate them a such, I fear them. Before I'm laughed off the thread ask yourselves this: it's 0300, you get out of your pit to go for a piss and Ronald McFcuckingDonald is standing at the end of your bed grinning. Would you not either a. be freaked or b. smack him?*

*edit to add: about the head with your trusty lump hammer that you keep under your bed for the above eventuality.

Sixtyfootdoll said:
Thought it was just me.

I don't hate them a such, I fear them. Before I'm laughed off the thread ask yourselves this: it's 0300, you get out of your pit to go for a piss and Ronald McFcuckingDonald is standing at the end of your bed grinning. Would you not either a. be freaked or b. smack him?
Only one thing would scare me more at 0300 at the end of my bed; MDN

(artist's impression... honest...)

There need to be a new law banning clowns from towns and being able to be on the streets at anytime. The should be kept in a detention centre if court out of a circus tent.

oh you'd just rip him a new smiley face. an set him on fire

Sixtyfootdoll said:
Thought it was just me.

I don't hate them a such, I fear them. Before I'm laughed off the thread ask yourselves this: it's 0300, you get out of your pit to go for a piss and Ronald McFcuckingDonald is standing at the end of your bed grinning. Would you not either a. be freaked or b. smack him?*
I'd wonder a) Where the f**k is my McDonalds? (b) Was i a good ride? :D

Have a laugh at this freakish phobia-sufferer:

Ever since I was 4 years old, I was disgusted by the sight of a button. Whether it would be on clothing or just lying around, I wasn't able to touch it. I am only grossed out by the plastic buttons with holes, whether it'd be colored or clear (especially the clear ones). Although, I seem to be fine with the metal buttons like the ones on a pair of jeans.
I'm almost unable to do anything if I see one around or close by. If I do happen to touch one by accident, I have to immediately wash my hands with soap and warm water. I do not wear anything with buttons on them. Attending Catholic School during Elementary, were my dreadful years, only when wearing my uniform.
Any object that comes in contact with a button, will have to be washed immediately and thoroughly as well, or just thrown away, while using a pair of gloves and/or napkin. I'm already 21 years old, and thought that I would've gotten over it by now. But I haven't! I think that I've gotten a little better because it doesn't really bother me as much when other people have buttons on his or her clothing. (I just try to ignore it and avoid it.)
If the reality show, "Fear Factor," had a category that involved me picking up a check of 10 million dollars, that's taped on the bottom of a button-filled jar, with my bare hands, I would not be able to accomplish that task. Is there any way to cure this fear of mine and is there a medical term for it?
Buttons, ffs. Clowns I can perhaps understand, especially if you had been abused in your "secret places" by one as a child. "Buttons, dirty!" is just freakish behaviour that needs to be studied in an institute preferably with large quantities of electric shock therapy and mindbending drugs. Possibly also involving long courses of painful injections of disinfectant into your spine.

The crocodile from the original Peter Pan film. It gave me reoccuring nightmares as a child. Skin 'em all and make 'em into handbags and shoes I say! *shudder*

Another one - wasps. What is the point (no pun intended) of a wasp? Flies lay maggots, maggots then eat dead thing, ENDEX - not lying there for days rotting and stinking. A wasp comes anywhere near me and I end up like some crazy woman. Swatting, running, swearing. From the distance it looks like I'm par-taking of a very strange dance. I lose what little marbles I have and become irrational; once one flew in the car and I tried to exit the car, remembering at the last moment I was the one driving!

Sharks - I physically want to throw up when I see them on the telly. Why, for the love of God, would anyone want to even consider diving with them. They have three rows of teeth FFS!

I'm off for a shower now. Just the thought of those three wretched things make me want to scrub my skin. Ugh!

Ice

I have Clown issues, thank fcuk I thought I was alone.

I HATE them, they really really freak me out in a big way. The is no rhyme or reason to the fear just don't like them I suffer the old fight or flight thing when confronted AND unlike you PTP I've never managed to finish reading 'IT' OR watching 'IT'.

AND for some ungodly fcuking reason my daughter collected the things..CLOWNS!!! WHY??????
Raggy clowns, doll clowns, porcaline clowns - glass eyed creepy creepy things...*shudder* (please note the use of the word collected pass tense, I soon beat that out of her)

I toooooooo have a fear of sharks, I even went swimming with the fcukers to overcome that fear! Did it work? NOOOOOOOO made me twenty times worse. Think Im the only person to be up the side of a mountain in a gorgeous rock pool to leap out of the water and ask if there are sharks in it, such is my fear!! (mong)

I hear that JAWS tune everytime I step into water, yup includes the bath!! LMAO ugly ugly creatures....

oooooooooh and Spiders 8O

Any one think the clown in the film 'IT' was scary? Or the toy clown that came alive and dragged the boy under the bed in 'polterghiest', scary?

I couldn't leave the house that night after watching them :cry:

Pbobias! Clowns love them or hate them and other stuff

Can't really argue with that.

I'm only here because the football is on.

I used to think clowns were funny.

How sad is that?

i have a friend who is terrified of slugs and wigs... i once chased her round clinton cards with a slug teddy and she was terrified *smirk*

personally i can't stand dolphins. slimy fcukers.

clowns dont really bother me though- although they did for a few days after i read IT

Latest Threads