Philippines threatening war with Canada

‘We will declare war’: Philippines’ Duterte gives Canada 1 week to take back garbage

Six years ago a Canadian company exported 100 shipping containers of rubbish to Manila, improperly labelled as recycling. Canada has been balking at taking the rubbish back as ordered by a court in the Philippines and in compliance with a treaty banning dumping waste on Third World countries.

The Philippines nut-job President, Rodrigo Duterte has given Canada a week to take their junk back or it's war. Rodrigo recently threw the gauntlet down to the Chinese over some island or other.

Coincidentally the Philippines General Election is upcoming on May 13th.

Is this a cyclone in a tea cup or the first Eco War?

Why don’t they send it back to Canada marked as “Government Assets”.?

There is a huge problem with recycling that is looming on the horizon that few people realise. China has recently banned the importation of plastic waste. Now for years that is where all that stuff the West has been ethically "recycling" has been going, often used as ballast to fill the empty ships returning to China having unloaded all the stuff China exports to the West.

We have been kidding ourselves that our waste is being recycled, it hasn't been, some of it has but most of it has simply been dumped in Chinese landfills. Well China has now banned this practice and suddenly there are millions of tons of rubbish sailing around the world's oceans looking for a home. It's starting to arrive in places like Malaysia and the Philippines but people there have started copping on to what's going on, with the results being incidents like that cited above.

Very soon there are going to be big piles of unrecycled rubbish piling up in the West and we are going to have to find some way of disposing of it.

Just desperate elective whip-up words of a complete ASPD afflicted sociopath.
He's got one or two pals the same around the globe.

Armed housemaids could be pretty scary
You may laugh now but one rogue Filipina maid carrying out a suicide attack in Ottawa, Canada invokes Article 5 and you're off to the jungle.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Won’t be long till we start blasting it off into space towards the sun.

This is the best news I’ve heard this spring. Now I don’t have to worry about cutting the pasture, just need another row of barb wire on the fencing and instant internment camp. Wonder if I should get ahead of the game and start rounding the little tagalog speaking freaks up now, thinking 8-10 will fit in the boot if packed in tight......

ugly

LE
Philippine Navy will kick the ass of the Canadian Navy....
Assuming they can find them, a pedalo on Algonquin lake doesn't have much of a radar signature. My late Gt Uncle Vern would be spinning in his grave!

This is the best news I’ve heard this spring. Now I don’t have to worry about cutting the pasture, just need another row of barb wire on the fencing and instant internment camp. Wonder if I should get ahead of the game and start rounding the little tagalog speaking freaks up now, thinking 8-10 will fit in the boot if packed in tight......
Hammer to the joints and you can fold them in half.

Except that'll make the eco-loons scream yet again, as they seem to believe that almost everything can be recycled or made of hemp.
When you're taking advice from an intellectually challenged teenager, hemp must seem like a good lifestyle choice.

When you're taking advice from an intellectually challenged teenager, hemp must seem like a good lifestyle choice.
An intellectually challenged teenager you say? She'll likely wind up in a private meeting with our intellectually challenged Prime Minister Trudeau and offered an advisory position.