Phil Woolas ~ Gurkha Immigration Minister what a CNUT

Should Woolas be demoted as a Minister ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1



Was outside reading the Mail on Sunday and the article on MPs expenses. Am absolutely livid to read that he claimed for Wine, Panty Liners & Tampax. We all know he is a cnut but I thought that we should bring a bit more publicity to him.

In an awful week where we have lost 4 of our own in the 'Stan. It is sickening to see that we lost a brave Gurkhali soldier who followed his father into the Regt. The Gurkhas are an integral part of our Army & we must look after them after they have served and repay their contribution.

This is what Woolas has as priorities:





Please visit his website and leave him a message. Hopefully the National Press may pick up on this and our awful squaddie humour :wink:

http://www.philwoolasmp.org/on_line_surgery.html

Please copy this dit and email it to friends or post replies and let the curse of ARRSE be cascaded to the masses.
 
#2
I have voted yes, not necessarily because of the Gurkhas or the expenses thing.

I just cannot stand the oily squirming bastard.

Hang him.
 
#4
I agree with the first three posters here.

Apart from laughing at the visual and verbal "scolding" that he walked straight into with JL...

I haven't seen an MP on TV looking so uncomfortable/out of place since that fanny (can't mind his name) trying to mouth/sing the Welsh anthem.

Woolas should however, be recognised for his recent (albeit unintended) contribution to comedy in this country.

Maybe Channel 4 will give him a job.
 
#5
I voted yes but as a totally inept barsteward he makes it a little bit easier for Lum Lums to put him in his place. Who would take his place and would that person be more formidable ?
 
#6
Sparky2339 said:
I agree with the first three posters here.

Apart from laughing at the visual and verbal "scolding" that he walked straight into with JL...

I haven't seen an MP on TV looking so uncomfortable/out of place since that fanny (can't mind his name) trying to mouth/sing the Welsh anthem.

Woolas should however, be recognised for his recent (albeit unintended) contribution to comedy in this country.

Maybe Channel 4 will give him a job.
Should'nt be too difficult for him, I think he was a TV producer and used to work on 'Newsnight' for the Beeb.

By the way, is that a Masonic Budgie I see in your avatar?
Can you put my Budgie up for membership please?
He believes in Great Architects and all sorts of things.
:D
 
#8
VanHelsing said:
I voted yes but as a totally inept barsteward he makes it a little bit easier for Lum Lums to put him in his place. Who would take his place and would that person be more formidable ?
True. He was like a lamb to the slaughter.

He obviously missed out on "MP Class 101; slimeyness & answer every question with a question".

Someone more versed in these dark arts may have at least stood their ground.

Joanna Lumley has gone up in the public's estimation after this. She's doing a grand job.

Without being too cynical though, it'll do her career no harm either. The biggest re-invention since Tony Blackburn/Rolf Harris on "Celebrity dump me in the jungle".

Joanna Lumley for Prime Minister.
Ken Dodd for Finance.
 
#9
I've just e-mailed hi for kicks!

"Phil,

Well done!!

Refusing to allow in those who have risked all for this Nation whilst singularly failing to do anything about those who live here, at our expense, who openly talk of bringing an end to our society. And all whilst drinking wine at the tax-payers expense!!

And then raising the morale of the entire nation by looking like a naughty schoolboy whilst being talked down to by the fragrant Lumley!

You, Sir, are a rubbish MP! Perhaps one of the worst in a government ravaged by cronyism, self interest and moral bankruptcy. Still, only one year to go.

I admire you for, in such a short period of time, making yourself (a previously unknown minister) suddenly become synonymous with all that is most rubbish about this government.

I am a serving soldier, but alas my family can't have two houses bought for it at public expense and it would appear that my service is considered, by this government, as not enough to earn recognition by the state.

Bye bye in advance of 2010!

I remain,
Sir,
thoroughly unimpressed."
 
#10
I've just e-mailed him for kicks!

"Phil,

Well done!!

Refusing to allow in those who have risked all for this Nation whilst singularly failing to do anything about those who live here, at our expense who openly talk of bringing an end to our society. And all whilst drinking wine at the tax-payers expense!!

And then raising the morale of the entire nation by looking like a naughty schoolboy whilst being talked down to by the fragrant Lumley!

You, Sir, are a rubbish MP! Perhaps one of the worst in a government ravaged by cronyism, self interest and moral bankruptcy. Still, only one year to go.

I admire you for, in such a short period of time, making yourself (a previously unknown minister) suddenly become synonymous with all that is most rubbish about this government.

I am a serving soldier, but alas my family can't have two houses bought for it at public expense and it would appear that my service is considered, by this government, as not enough to earn recognition by the state.

Bye bye in advance of 2010!

I remain,
Sir,
thoroughly unimpressed."
 
#12
LancePrivateJones said:
Sparky2339 said:
I agree with the first three posters here.

Apart from laughing at the visual and verbal "scolding" that he walked straight into with JL...

I haven't seen an MP on TV looking so uncomfortable/out of place since that fanny (can't mind his name) trying to mouth/sing the Welsh anthem.

Woolas should however, be recognised for his recent (albeit unintended) contribution to comedy in this country.

Maybe Channel 4 will give him a job.
Should'nt be too difficult for him, I think he was a TV producer and used to work on 'Newsnight' for the Beeb.

By the way, is that a Masonic Budgie I see in your avatar?
Can you put my Budgie up for membership please?
He believes in Great Architects and all sorts of things.
:D
Glad you liked the avatar. It is a Masonic Budgie. Apparently they're ten a penny these days - going cheep!! Boom Tish!!!

If you're budgie joins, we will of course show him the secrets and mysteries of the cuttle fish and mirror ritual.

If he can dance along his perch, moving his head in a stevie wonder "I just called" kind of way, he'll go down a storm at our p ish ups - sorry, harmony/festive board.
 
#13
Talking about the lovely Joanna, hasn't she played the political game masterfully? She backs the politicals into corners whilst being all smiles and reason. I don't think it's just Woolas who has been outclassed by her at their own game.

She's quite a handful (now there's a thought to leave you with!)

NM
 
#15
Sparky2339 said:
LancePrivateJones said:
By the way, is that a Masonic Budgie I see in your avatar?
Can you put my Budgie up for membership please?
He believes in Great Architects and all sorts of things.
:D
Glad you liked the avatar. It is a Masonic Budgie. Apparently they're ten a penny these days - going cheep!! Boom Tish!!!

If you're budgie joins, we will of course show him the secrets and mysteries of the cuttle fish and mirror ritual.

If he can dance along his perch, moving his head in a stevie wonder "I just called" kind of way, he'll go down a storm at our p ish ups - sorry, harmony/festive board.
Many thanks Brother Sparky. I now possess the happiest Budgie in the lovely village of Old Birmingham.
He says thankyou and BOAD.

Fraternal greetings.
:D

PS : Piss taking email sent to Woolas for what good it will do, maybe he will do us all a favour and bury himself on Saddleworth moor.
 
#16
BOAD!!!

Real Ale is a wonderful thing!!! But it takes farrrrr too long to pour. :D

As a Jock we want our drink NOW!!!

:D :D

Perhaps it's best we don't hijack the thread though!!! :D
 
#17
sent an e-mail to him ages ago,and got a diplomatic,if feck off thanks for your comments reply. wish he would feck off and die like the rest of his gubmint. still he is from oldham,lancastrians,i tell ya
 
#19
Any one got a link to Joanna giving him a good verbal smashing?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top