Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil the Greek in hospital

I heard there has been sightings of a suspicious white Fiat Uno recce’ing Californian flyovers and tunnels
I think you'll find you didn't hear that at all.

If you know what's good for you like...

Dwarf

LE
Top man!

If his grandson William turns out half the man he is, you'll be in good hands.
That's it isn't it? Who else in the Family has half his character? Says things like they are and a life-time of service.

Sons are in his shadow, William is a good lad but a SAR pilot isn't quite Atlantic Convoys, though no fault of his own. The nearest in being a character is the Ginger one, and that's not turning out well.

He will be a big miss, and leave a huge non-PC hole in the Family.

Exactly.
Unfortunately he's been a big miss for a good while really as you'd reasonably expect for a chap of his delicate years. It passed my mind if he does expire, perhaps....the Queen will finally chuck it.
Perhaps only..as I'm more inclined to think she will carry on as she vowed until literally physically or mentally incapable but I don't see any evidence of that.

pc flaps

War Hero
Exactly.
Unfortunately he's been a big miss for a good while really as you'd reasonably expect for a chap of his delicate years. It passed my mind if he does expire, perhaps....the Queen will finally chuck it.
Perhaps only..as I'm more inclined to think she will carry on as she vowed until literally physically or mentally incapable but I don't see any evidence of that.
Saw a good article recently called "Why I dread the next Coronation". Implying that Charles would ensure plenty of "defending all faiths" and similar multiculty nonsense. Make that twit ululating at MeGain's wedding look like the norm.

Unfortunately I suspect he's right. Come on Queeny, hold on for as long as possible so Charles can't mess things up too much...

Saw a good article recently called "Why I dread the next Coronation". Implying that Charles would ensure plenty of "defending all faiths" and similar multiculty nonsense. Make that twit ululating at MeGain's wedding look like the norm.

Unfortunately I suspect he's right. Come on Queeny, hold on for as long as possible so Charles can't mess things up too much...

Well, if an article said something, it must be true.

Find it quite eerie that the day you posted that, one of them, Rush Limbaugh has carked it.

Also, who the f knew that Harry Belafonte was still alive?!

There's a list here of "last who witnessed / participated in"

would you believe there's still someone alive who witnessed events in the fuhrerbunker?

Bloody fantastic Wiki link that, who knew such a thing existed?

The inevitable, and seemingly imminent, end of HRH Phil the Greek, will be the end of an era. Betty publicly can't say what she thinks, but he can/could, so was a sounding board of the establishment, which could be used to judge the mood music. Phil's passing will be another brick of the establishment wall knocked out: whether Charles/Camilla and William/Catherine can prop up the facade is speculative.

I used to think he was a silly old duffer; perhaps he is, like King James VI/I, one of 'the wisest fools in Christendom'.

Last edited:
Can we not top the stupid ginger cúnt and his cúnt wife and feed their souls to PTG to sustain him.

Oh wait, I forgot - gingers don't have souls...
His cuntish wife isn't ginger, so craaack on, I say. :salut: :thumright: :thumright: :mrgreen:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
That's it isn't it? Who else in the Family has half his character? Says things like they are and a life-time of service.

Sons are in his shadow, William is a good lad but a SAR pilot isn't quite Atlantic Convoys, though no fault of his own. The nearest in being a character is the Ginger one, and that's not turning out well.

Bollocks.

Anne - best King we never had.

The inevitable, and seemingly imminent, end of HRH Phil the Greek, will be the end of an era. Betty publicly can't say what she thinks, but he can/could, so was a sounding board of the establishment, which could be used to judge the mood music. Phil's passing will be another brick of the establishment wall knocked out: whether Charles/Camilla and William/Catherine can prop up the facade is speculative.

I used to think he was a silly old duffer; perhaps he is, like King James VI/I, one of 'the wisest fools in Christendom'.
Picture of Charles leaving after visit, does not look too good does it?

1613845708704.png

Dwarf

LE
Bollocks.

Anne - best King we never had.
Very true, though I was thinking about the lads.
Think we can get her to opine about Chinese and the rest?

Last edited:
Picture of 72-year old bloke having visited his dad in hospital: it's never going to be 'up-lifting'.
Particularly when hospital visiting these days is a no-no. Apart from a "last visit". I hope I'm wrong.

Particularly when hospital visiting these days is a no-no. Apart from a "last visit". I hope I'm wrong.

For scoring, I'd give you a 'like', but I think you understand why I haven't.

Last edited: