Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil the Greek in hospital

Big Phil's in hospital.
BBC News - Prince Philip in hospital 'as precautionary measure'
Get well soon sir.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
It must have been very hard for him to have lived a life of always being second.
I reckon he is more part of the team, Mrs Queen does take his advice, hes a wise old bugger and not easily fooled
I wish him well, on behalf of my family, and all of my relatives who served in the RN , none of whom ever had a bad word to say about the man

Dwarf

LE
It must have been very hard for him to have lived a life of always being second.
He's lead a life of service and is well respected. That was a cheap immature snipe.

Dwarf

LE
Get well soon Sir, a certain GWAR needs a rifting before you book in to Valhalla.

Dwarf

LE
That's one way of upstaging the wayward colonial runaways.

Bit drastic though.

Best wishes, PP.

1) He's not dead.
2) He achieved more than you would likely have in 5 life times.
3) Quit being a puerile attention seeking lonely little insignificant knut who will not likely be greatly missed when you croak.
Many thanks.

Latest Threads