Phil the Greek in hospital

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mongo, Jun 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

2. Filthy Thames water?

3. Must have got a chill yesterday. Long time to be stood up on a boat and the wind was cold. Hope he is ok.

4. I hope he's OK. A water or bladder infection is common among older people and it can kick off illness that can kill you. It did for my mother in law. I hope he recovers from it quickly.

5. Think of HM The Queen who despite her worries for her dutiful husband will as always do her duty, do what's expected of her and attend the concert tonight.

God Bless her and hope he gets well and is back at her side soon

• Like Like x 11
  6. Rather ironically, it sadly did for my father in law yesterday.

7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

bladder infection or a rampant strain of nsu off one of the maids.

hope he gets better soon.

8. My condolences for your loss.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Great excuse to get out the concert. Speedy recovery Sir.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks. We expected it and it was a life well led and well ended.

As for Phil, I reckon he's just pulling a sicky to get out of having to endure Elton and Macca tonight. I bloody would.

• Like Like x 12
  11. He'll be right as rain the moment Cliff Richard leaves the stage. I'm not a Royal lover but that shite endurance test yesterday followed by today's "festivities" and with tomorrow to come is a lot to expect of any 90 odd year old. Let alone one that spent Christmas in hospital.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lenny Henry is there as well.

Hopefully PTG will be watching it on telly and making some shapes and moves singing "Cliff Richard! I shit you"

I hope he does get better.

Her Maj will be gutted if he karks it.

13. Any infection at 90 can get serious fairly rapidly, so hope he gets well soon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. He can't bear another candle in the wind moment for Elton.

15. VM - very sorry to hear of your loss.

I hope PTG recovers quickly and perks up her Maj, primarily as I'm wondering what the Platinum Jubilee medal will look like :)