Phil the Greek back on form

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairy_nuff, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. standard drills from the labour leftie, complaining on behalf of "wimmin" must be a shoe in for the next shadow cabinet.

2. She's a bit of a horse. Not that I wouldn't.

article-0-131D5DE5000005DC-58_306x585.jpg

He gets away with fecking murder, God bless 'im.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good old Pip!.....=-D...keep on coming out with 'em....haha

4. FFS love get a sense of humour.

5. I love this pic of the DOE - He's as "smooth as a cashmere codpiece"

gy.jpg

• Like Like x 17
  6. Why would they get all warped out of shape about that remark? Perhaps he wouldn't get arrested,(not sure, but aren't Royals immune?) but anyone of us likely would.

Most of his remarks crack me up, there is a story (dunno if it is true or not) that he once wandered off in a hanger on a RCAF base, and was chatting with a Cpl who was up in the nose wheel of a Herc. Eventually the Tech told him to stop asking stupid questions and pass him the 7/16ths wrench, which he did.

• Like Like x 4
  7. "During the same walkabout he asked a pensioner who was wrapped in a foil blanket: "Are they going to put you in the oven next?"
    Barbara Dubery, 89, had been given the foil wrap by council officials who were worried she would get cold as she waited in a wheelchair.
    Her daughter Pam Shaw said: "It made her day.""

8. Reading the bottom of the article well and truly cracked me up, the man is sheer quality and still has an outstanding wit for someone his age

Sent from my brick using poo stained fingers

9. Never never never never never. Never.

He's going to live forever. He is. He is. Say he is or I'll scweam til I'm thick.

10. Better to look like a thorough bred than a loaf of bread :)

11. You wipe with a brick? Respect.

12. Just like Australia, though they do tend to draw the line at criticising female circumcision, forced marriages and restriction of personal freedom.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Any intel on what HRH said to the dog ugly dyke in the caliper who is about to piss herself?

article-2145190-131D8967000005DC-138_634x791.jpg

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sorry. Couldn't resist it.

HRH Prince Phillip.jpg

• Like Like x 8