Phil Spector Guilty

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bravo_Bravo, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shame that. I loved him as Sgt Bilko.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Took them long enough to figure out that anyone who looks that freaky generally is that freaky and should do time just to correct their maladjusted view of themselves. I hear that getting ones Specter ripped open in the showers can do that. **** Therapy.
  3. On form as ever, your Majesty.
  4. Is this lawyer-speak for 'My client, although being found guilty, cannot be guilty as he is minted. Let me collect some more of his cash while we go through the appeals process'
  5. Hopefully they'll tack some extra time on for what he did to the Beatles "Let it Be" album.
  6. Unchained Melody earned him a trip to the gallows by itself.
  7. Mad as a box of frogs
  8. From "Wall of Sound" to wall of cell.
  9. He's also as UGLY as SIN and totally lost the plot . . . his mother must have beaten him HARD with the UGLY stick . . . :wink:
  10. The original jury couldn't decide - FFS :roll: . I don't think it's the quality of the defence lawyers that sees the famous acquitted. The public don't seem to think that someone famous can be wrong 'un.

[Remember the shoplifting case many moons ago in the UK - stack of booze pressed against the side of the trolley so the cashier can't see it two weeks running - not guilty. My anus].
  11. Really? What a surprise.
  12. Oi! 8O
  13. The bird was quite fit

Attached Files: