Phil Packer - Well Done

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Another fantastic, brave and epic milestone in completing the London Marathon. Hat well and truly doffed to you Sir

Very well done that man

A legend among legends, well done sir,

Awesome, in the truest sense of the word.

I am not worthy enough to comment, but privately the way I see it is that this courageous man personifies why the Hun and other assorted European rubbish have failed militarily to conquer Great Britain since 1066.

Such a shame that we do not have the political equivalent of this gentleman, as the 'Eurotrash' - unelected and unaccountable of course - have all but achieved the conquest.

The conquest by the 'Eurotroughers' will be completed if the silly twerp Clegg and his gang of tree-hugging non-entities are taken into government - unelected of course - by the fatuous oaf Brown.

PS: The Normans only managed it in 1066 because King Harold and his soldiers had marched non-stop from the North to 'Hastings' and there were no Welshmen in Harold's army!

Well done that man (again).

Well done!

Oh, WTF?

lsquared said:
I am not worthy enough to comment, but privately the way I see it is that this courageous man personifies why the Hun and other assorted European rubbish have failed militarily to conquer Great Britain since 1066.

Such a shame that we do not have the political equivalent of this gentleman, as the 'Eurotrash' - unelected and unaccountable of course - have all but achieved the conquest.

The conquest by the 'Eurotroughers' will be completed if the silly twerp Clegg and his gang of tree-hugging non-entities are taken into government - unelected of course - by the fatuous oaf Brown.

PS: The Normans only managed it in 1066 because King Harold and his soldiers had marched non-stop from the North to 'Hastings' and there were no Welshmen in Harold's army!
8O

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
An inspiring effort by Maj Packer.

As for this though:

lsquared said:
I'm a tiresome mong
Can't you comment on anything without having a wanky little rant about the government? Repetitive dullard.

Well Done That Man

Now thats Magic

Well done again.

Now if all the slackers in the army with bad knee's/backs and can't pass a PFT could hang their heads in shame........................

Is there no stopping this man? I demand a full medical investigation to check that Sellyoaks didnt replace his internals workings with a robotic skeleton made out of melted down bayonets and British spunk. Although that probably would make a terrible alloy.

Anyway, well done Sir. I tremble with fear to think of what you are going to do next.

Almost_Ex said:
I tremble with fear to think of what you are going to do next.
Do you really?? :roll:

I've met Phil a couple of times, and he's a good egg. I recognise his achievements/grit and a very well done to him.......but "I tremble with fear...."?? Is that shite really necessary?

I bet you love a good RIP thread don't you.