Phil does it again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grey_Mafia65, Feb 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. God he's going to be missed when he goes!

BBC News - Prince Philip cracks Filipino nurse joke

2. Well I'm not telling her!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Exactly what I said to the Missus when she told me this morning. And if he cant be arsed, he is welcome to repeat past gems till the cows come home. (At a gathering of Asian traders) "Ah, Mr. Patel. I see you have brought your family?"

4. He's a good lad.....he's only saying out loud what we're all thinking....who's gonna bollock him?....his missus?....:)

5. Fair point.
    Glad it wasn't me that told her. She has claws, that GM!

6. silly me, I honestly thought others might read things on the rest of ARRSE. oh well you live and learn

7. I tend to click on the "today's posts" unless I'm at work (which I was yesterday) when I just check on the threads I've subscribed to due to time constraints. There are a fair few posters who never seem to venture out of the NAAFI. To be fair, I'd have thought it was more of a NAAFI item than a Current Affairs piece and on that basis I only scrolled through the NAAFI forum menu to see if it had already been done.

8. that's ok then. I had a feeling that was the reason you missed it.
    Would you like me to keep you updated on any future threads you might be keen on?

9. Oh Dear GM ..... never explain ... never apologise .... especially to fattwats who have nothing better to do than point out what they perceive as your error!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Now I'm worried you're stalking me as you seem to know what I might be keen on!

11. Fuck that, I get all, I say again all of my daily information from the Naafi bar.........

If it's important one of the cunts in there will start an abusive thread on it where we can say fuck, and cunt all we like.......

12. I'd like you....NO! I demand you retract that! it's tantamount to bullying.
    I was only offering some help as while my CNC is doing it's thing I'm at a loose end.