Phil Collins chucks it all in

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BrandySoured, Mar 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank fuck.

A drummer retires

I hope he's hung up his actors boots too! He honestly makes me change channel, be it TV or radio or ipod track. What really turned me to hate from dislike was when he brought out his song about the homeless and at the same time he was busy evicting tenants from some estate he owned.

Although the report that he dumped his missus by text made Oi larf!
  2. Aye, he's an annoying twat and shortarse dickhead.
  3. Who is worth £140Million. Life is just so unfair..
  4. Granted he was mainly sh*t after 1976 (Wind and Wuthering, the last great Genesis album) and was the main reason they followed a totally different path from then on. However, he was a fantastic drummer and decent frontman in one of the best progressive rock bands of all time (depending on your point of view).
    Leaves a lot to be desired as a man of trust and human being though, as the trail of ex-WAGS testify.

Editted to add: Annoying, obnoxious little dwarf, who in his time, was a bloody good drummer, but glad he has decided to pack it in - yeah, right. Standby for the Genesis Reunion Tour 2015.
  5. and he looks like a hard on with legs
  6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

He looks like my dad, and is probably about the same height.

I don't think Phil Collins is that big a cnut, though.
  7. To hairy, this is more like him

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

9. There is aGod.
  10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I think most people didn't know Phil Collins hadn't retired 20 or more years ago. And what a tax-dodginginly boring cunt he is at that!
  11. Won't miss him or his music to be honest. As Command_doh says, I thought he'd retired about 20 years ago as well. Might have saved us from that fukking gorrilla bashing the crap out the drums in the advert for fukk-knows what.
  12. How will Disney cartoons survive without the obligatory Phil Collins sound track???
  13. Who? And errrrrr so fucking what!
  14. It's a shame his 'art' will still be around.