Phil Collins chucks it all in

Thank fuck.

A drummer retires

I hope he's hung up his actors boots too! He honestly makes me change channel, be it TV or radio or ipod track. What really turned me to hate from dislike was when he brought out his song about the homeless and at the same time he was busy evicting tenants from some estate he owned.

Although the report that he dumped his missus by text made Oi larf!

Granted he was mainly sh*t after 1976 (Wind and Wuthering, the last great Genesis album) and was the main reason they followed a totally different path from then on. However, he was a fantastic drummer and decent frontman in one of the best progressive rock bands of all time (depending on your point of view).
Leaves a lot to be desired as a man of trust and human being though, as the trail of ex-WAGS testify.

Editted to add: Annoying, obnoxious little dwarf, who in his time, was a bloody good drummer, but glad he has decided to pack it in - yeah, right. Standby for the Genesis Reunion Tour 2015.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I think most people didn't know Phil Collins hadn't retired 20 or more years ago. And what a tax-dodginginly boring cunt he is at that!

Won't miss him or his music to be honest. As Command_doh says, I thought he'd retired about 20 years ago as well. Might have saved us from that fukking gorrilla bashing the crap out the drums in the advert for fukk-knows what.

Have to say that he seemed like a nice guy when I met him ..... he used to live in a big house near Billingshurst surrounded by fields , yours truly was ploughing one of these fields late at night and Phil Collins had some kind of party going on in the garden ... imagine my surprise when he appeared with a big mug of tea in his hand and a burger ... " thought you might be hungry " says he and returns to his party.
I am also old enough to have brought a few of his records .

Have to say that he seemed like a nice guy when I met him ..... he used to live in a big house near Billingshurst surrounded by fields , yours truly was ploughing one of these fields late at night and Phil Collins had some kind of party going on in the garden ... imagine my surprise when he appeared with a big mug of tea in his hand and a burger ... " thought you might be hungry " says he and returns to his party.
I am also old enough to have brought a few of his records .
I have family who live/worked near Billingshurst and they said he was a nice guy when he used their garage. Personally I hated his music and am glad to see the back of him. Lets hope he remains a tax exile.