PhD veteran research: life after injury

Just had a really nice chat with @Crush06 . They cool. They're going to try and come to my place in the next two weeks, so if there's any flids or spakkas in the NE or Catterick area who'd also like to get involved, you're more than welcome to come along. Just let me know so I can sort out the Block Job list.

Just had a really nice chat with @Crush06 . They cool. They're going to try and come to my place in the next two weeks, so if there's any flids or spakkas in the NE or Catterick area who'd also like to get involved, you're more than welcome to come along. Just let me know so I can sort out the Block Job list.
So you're classed as an injured veteran if your injuries are drink related? Disgusting.

So you're classed as an injured veteran if your injuries are drink related? Disgusting.
It's a cross I have to bear.

Do you believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ? Our Saviour?

I've got some paperwork here that I can let you read.

SHE's GONNA BLOW!
Nah.

I'm more likely to berate you for your Grandma.

Get in touch with @Crush06 . Honest. They'd be really super interested in your tale of woe.

That's if you can type a PM with your nose.

Nah.

I'm more likely to berate you for your Grandma.

Get in touch with @Crush06 . Honest. They'd be really super interested in your tale of woe.

That's if you can type a PM with your nose.
Already done.

Crush06

Swinger
Thank you, The_Snail. I appreciate your time and support for my research.

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Giving this a bump - can those who have a friend/colleague/family member who fits the study's cohort please pass the link onto them? life after traumatic injury @Crush06 is doing a valuable piece of work and it'd be a shame not to get sufficient participants.

Crush06

Swinger
Hiya - bumping as I need 2 more to speak with me by 1 July before I can complete the PhD research. I have spoken to 10 people thus far...Please share this link or the link to my website (listed above) with anyone you think might be interested in helping out. Thank you!

Mosquito

Swinger
Hiya - bumping as I need 2 more to speak with me by 1 July before I can complete the PhD research. I have spoken to 10 people thus far...Please share this link or the link to my website (listed above) with anyone you think might be interested in helping out. Thank you!
Any news on what your research discovered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news on what your research discovered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still listed as a PhD Candidate at Portsmouth, apparently her study is due for submission this month (Sep 2019).
She should have published somewhere between 4 and 6 papers if it's anything like when I was doing mine.........PhD is basically 6 chapters and you try to squeeze a paper out of each one. That said you generally only manage to craft a paper out of the middle 4 chapters and if you are lucky, and crafty you can get a book out of the whole thing - it has to be just different enough from the thesis to stop the university getting its hands on the profits.

Latest Threads