• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

phase one

Have you been Medically cleared from ADSC????
You still have two Interviews to do yet even before you get a Date for Selection!!
Then it depends on what job your going for????
Need more info

well im currently serving in 3rd battlion PWRR which a TA unit, but have decide to transfer to regs. i dont need another medical just a barb and interview. just wondered what the tipical time scale is because want to get holiday for august but wont if would proberly start phase 1 training

it depends on job choice i think
a guy from my selection his job choice was a dog handler, he would be waiting till jan 2010 for training
so he changed to RE, not sure what trade but he has his training a few week after i start, so middle of june
hope that helps abit mate

Well I joined the AAC and have been waiting a year and a half now, but my application has been dodgy because I fell ill before my first basic date, but generally speaking in the recession that the country is in i dont think it would be before 2010, but if you join now, you should get banged straight in start of next year. i wish you all the best anyway mate, and good luck.

Latest Threads