phase one

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JAYMMT89, Apr 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. after completing your medical and barb test. how long are you likely to wait before starting phase one training?

2. Have you been Medically cleared from ADSC????
    You still have two Interviews to do yet even before you get a Date for Selection!!
    Then it depends on what job your going for????
    Need more info

3. well im currently serving in 3rd battlion PWRR which a TA unit, but have decide to transfer to regs. i dont need another medical just a barb and interview. just wondered what the tipical time scale is because want to get holiday for august but wont if would proberly start phase 1 training

4. it depends on job choice i think
    a guy from my selection his job choice was a dog handler, he would be waiting till jan 2010 for training
    so he changed to RE, not sure what trade but he has his training a few week after i start, so middle of june
    hope that helps abit mate

5. yea it does cheers mate

6. Well I joined the AAC and have been waiting a year and a half now, but my application has been dodgy because I fell ill before my first basic date, but generally speaking in the recession that the country is in i dont think it would be before 2010, but if you join now, you should get banged straight in start of next year. i wish you all the best anyway mate, and good luck.