Phase One training.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by lewisham, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I passed ADSC in February with an A grade and have been given 29th September 2013 to start basic at Pirbright, to join RMP eventually.

I had to do a Spirometry test due to my light to non-existant childhood Asthma, but hey I completed that fine.

I've heard that you have to undergo another medical test when you arrive for basic training but I am unsure as to what this consists of.. I have read that you do another eye test, hearing test and urine sample. Do I have to do another asthma test or another Spirometry test?

Cheers.

2. Why are you asking the same question twice?

The answer will still be the same.

3. in light of catching the interest of more than one individual is why..

it was more a interest than a worried question or statement, do you have any knowledge on the matter at all it would really help?

4. Just sodding turn up, FFS why does everyone who joins the army what to know everything.

5. Will knowing change anything?

As Discovery001 says, just turn up.

6. I do know the answer and I will be at Pirbright in September look forward to meeting the mildly asthmatic recruit from Liecester who is joining the RMP.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.