Phase One training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I passed ADSC in February with an A grade and have been given 29th September 2013 to start basic at Pirbright, to join RMP eventually.

I had to do a Spirometry test due to my light to non-existant childhood Asthma, but hey I completed that fine.

I've heard that you have to undergo another medical test when you arrive for basic training but I am unsure as to what this consists of.. I have read that you do another eye test, hearing test and urine sample. Do I have to do another asthma test or another Spirometry test?

Cheers.

in light of catching the interest of more than one individual is why..

it was more a interest than a worried question or statement, do you have any knowledge on the matter at all it would really help?

it was more a interest than a worried question or statement, do you have any knowledge on the matter at all it would really help?
Will knowing change anything?

As Discovery001 says, just turn up.

I do know the answer and I will be at Pirbright in September look forward to meeting the mildly asthmatic recruit from Liecester who is joining the RMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.