Phase one preperation.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Fandangohxjg, Mar 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone please help with some advice on preperation for phase one trainig up at Catterick?

Many Thanks.
  2. Under "Forums", use the search facility and make certain that you spell the key words correctly. You will be surprised by the amount of information available to you.

3. Starting my training tonight my programme for the next 4 weeks is as follows:

Mon - Circuit Training
    Tues - Run 40 mins and squash
    Wed - Circuit Training
    Thurs - Rest Day
    Fri - Gym Session / swim
    Sat - Run 40 mins
    Sun - Rest Day

Do you think this is sufficent or is there tweaking that anyone would make on this programme. My run time at ADSC was 10.11 hoping to get it down to 9.00 when i start basic some time in May/ June. Is more running advised?
  4. as always I recommend - seems like I'm working with him LOL, but I am not haha. excellent resource for exercises techniques and advice I follow his advice extensively!

get yourself on the forums and post, he posts on the board quite often
  5. Does anyone have the intake dates for infantry training at catterick for may or june?

6. Catterick? Phase 1?

I thought it was phase 2 for ITC Catterick?

Fartlek training, sprints, hill reps, followed with swimming and a few long distance runs. Remember to eat properly (no, not bloody chips) and vary your exercises. Also, concentrate on everything rather than just CV.