Phase One ATR Winchester 27/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

war89uk

Swinger
Good Evening,

Just a quick post to see if any fellow recruits/applicants are on the P1 intake for ATR Winchester 27/10/14 if so reply or get in touch.

Regards,

ghostie

Old-Salt
There's and ATR winchester thread mate, pretty sure I saw one other on that date, good luck.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

war89uk

Swinger
Ghostie that was my first stop & I had no luck so I thought I'd try another relevant thread. o_O

war89uk

Swinger
sigh......
Care to illiterate on what's causing you to sigh? I assume its the disappointment of you not being on my intake, chin up lad you'll still have a great phase one!

Care to illiterate on what's causing you to sigh? I assume its the disappointment of you not being on my intake, chin up lad you'll still have a great phase one!
nah pal just if you have seen any of these threads you would know they are usually locked the same day because so many people like your self seem to think that you dont need to use the ATR winchester thread. You sound like an arrogant little thing i wish you all the best LAD.

war89uk

Swinger
nah pal just if you have seen any of these threads you would know they are usually locked the same day because so many people like your self seem to think that you dont need to use the ATR winchester thread. You sound like an arrogant little thing i wish you all the best LAD.
I'm far from small & I'm not arrogant either. It sounds like your aspiring to become a moderator on this site, perhaps concentrate on your own application process, seek the advice you need and express your opinions when asked for them, What do you reckon?

I'm far from small & I'm not arrogant either. It sounds like your aspiring to become a moderator on this site, perhaps concentrate on your own application process, seek the advice you need and express your opinions when asked for them, What do you reckon?
Are you a big boy then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads