Phase A to Phase B time limit?

Well, your wrong on that. I know I don't "have" to weekends 7 to 9 but is an option for CorpS attached to our unit. I know this to be true as I know females who've completed them and I'm booked to go v soon. Also weekends 7 to 9 is NOT TSC bravo it is an "extension" of tsc alpha for infantrymen or those connected to an infantry unit. The question of having to re-do weekend 6 as a refresher is certainly likely, but it doesn't half seem like a feckin waste of resources after succesful completionn of 7,8 & 9. Anyhow, u seem to be very sure of yourself - may I respectfully ask if u have considerable involvment in training which makes you so sure?

Bravo_Bravo said:
When did you finish Phase 1?
I haven't. The events I'm referring to (Refreshers doing the CFT on our weekend 6 with us) were only a little under 2 weeks ago.

If it makes any difference, we're on the "old" syllabus. (Ex. First Night on w/e 5) The course behind us (Doing their weekend 4 back then) are on the "new" syllabus. (Ex. First Night on w/e 6) I don't know if those are generic or RTW-specific syllabuses though. We didn't have any refreshers with us when we did out w/e 4 so I can't say if it's changed in the last month or so or not.

girl_warrior said:
I respectfully ask if u have considerable involvment in training which makes you so sure?[/quote]

erm.....just that fact that I've been teaching recruits for the past seven years at a regional training centre that was the model that everybody else copied. Is that enough involvement?

7-9,TSC(Inf)is for infantry only prior to CIC and not 'an option for pers attached to Inf units'
I never mentioned 7-9 being TSC(B), TSC(B) is the two weeks continuation that OA&S carry out before their trade training whereas CIC is the infantry trade training so even if you did 7-9 you still have to do TSC(B)
7-9 for OA&S is a complete waste of time for OA&S, as Bravo Bravo said, who btw also teaches at another ITW, JD150 said the same thing, though I dont know what his involvement with ITWs is I'd take note.

But hey your unit is the SME on training SUT,what do we know.

Girl Warrior ( sic) - I've only being involved in Recruit / SUT training for 15 years, so shut your fucking grid you gobby know-nothing crow.

No offense.

looktowindward said:
Bravo_Bravo said:
Sorry, you being a DS at RTC SE and all.
Yes, because it really sounds like all the RTCs are doing it exactly the same...
Here is a snapshot of your subject matter knowledge.

I hope thats clear enough.

Bloody hell, why did nobody tell me its necky crow week?

It's ok BB, I didn't get the e-mail either......this w/e is gonna be fun!

Bravo_Bravo said:
Here is a snapshot of your subject matter knowledge.

I hope thats clear enough.

Bloody hell, why did nobody tell me its necky crow week?
Necky crow apologises, necky crow clearly is incapable of recognising a CFT. Necky crow thought CFT was the bit with the very fast walking with big, heavy green and brown bags and the big, shouty men in grey tops.

Clearly DS powers extend to god-like levels with the ability to see what is going on at other RTCs that they're not at. God-like DS might like to reread necky crow's initial post in which necky crow merely reported what had happened to necky crow rather than stating This Is The Way It Should Be And Always Is.

No offence, like.