• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

phase 2's and phase 3's

how come there is a rule that phase 2's cant get lifts home from phase 3's.. cos we arnt allowed to bond with them.. its not like im going out on the piss with them.. im getting a lift cos it would save me like £70 and a few hours travel time.. by getting a lift everyone is a winner

C + F, to save you getting more slaggings from the board, I suggest you either stop posting lots of new drivvle threads or make one post with all you discontented whinges. IMHO, stop whining and consider yourself lucky that you are able to use a computer and internet whilst in training. In my day, we had to pitchfork the WRVS lady to even be allowed to wear 'civilian style' Y fronts.

The Lord Flasheart said:
C + F, to save you getting more slaggings from the board, I suggest you either stop posting lots of new drivvle threads or make one post with all you discontented whinges. IMHO, stop whining and consider yourself lucky that you are able to use a computer and internet whilst in training. In my day, we had to pitchfork the WRVS lady to even be allowed to wear 'civilian style' Y fronts.
Hear hear, and those army T-bags have caused no end of mental trauma!

Cover_And_Fire said:
save me like £70
It'll save you, LIKE, 70 quid? If you get many more slaggings for your drivel threads, are you going to burst into "yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but"?

Cover and Fire, official Sigs board Vicki Pollard :wink:

Boney

Gentlemen, Please, handbags back to safe. being a serving member of the Corps and having experience of low wages I can commiserate with the leader of this thread. I was only too greatful to contribute to the travelling cost of upgraders when I was on my class 3 and like wise i openly encouraged class 3's to join me on my jaunts home to the same geographcal area of the Uk when I attended my class 1.

I can only assume that due to it now being a decade later that there is some small clause involving duty of care and the child protection act ( you are under 18?) which prevents this form of transport due to the above reasons. Maybee a Ninja on the topic may help us?

Whooo you can tell it's payday. Cover_and_fire has had his brave juice tonight.

What's the golden rule in the army. DONT GET CAUGHT. Wanna go home on the cheap then dont gob off about not being able to do it on here so the upgraders then get watched like hawks. Have yourself a look in the Spar and see how many people are offering lifts. Although i wouldnt give a lift to somebody who would whinge all the way home.

The problem is two fold,

Firstly there are few NCOs who would not bat an eye lid about stripping a young lad of his cash for a lift home, and then not bothering to pick them up on the way back!!

Secondly we get young siggies who barter their lift and then default on payment... then proceed toget a good kicking off said NCO.

This all leads to disrepute in the ranks and the Troop cadre and Sqn staff spend valuable time doing admin and discipline action instead of managing their troops, this of course harms everyone.

Yes in my day in Catterick we all used to pile into some geezers care share the petrol costs and have a couple of tinnies onroute but these are no longer the good old days it is in fact a different generation and a different Army.

If you are unhappy with current rulings then blame c*ntyb0llocks before you who took the p1ss trying to pull one over the system.

Cause and effect. You will just have to find a lift off someone else.

I know Blandford ain't the best, but if the kids wanted to spend all their free time at home, why join the army?

Travel, money, great countries to visit (I.E. England, Wales, Yorkshire for example) 3 square meals and a roof over your head, what more can you ask for.

The reason why we get accomodation on camp and not put in b+b down town is TEAM COHESION... Work hard in the week, work harder at the weekend. With your mates. Down the town, around the area, making the most of where you are.

for those unsure of above wording...

http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/mate+(friend)

And for those that say there is nothing to do in Blandford, or Dorset, you aint trying hard enough.

A good start would be:

http://www.eastdorsetdc.gov.uk/leisure/publications/days+out+in+wimborne+and+east+dorset.htm

70 quid would be better spent on booze and tabs and having fun, instead of running home to mummy all the time.

When I was a lad, we lived and stayed in Catterick, and car shared to York on the pop, blah blah blah you get the idea.

8O

boney_m said:
Cover_And_Fire said:
save me like £70
It'll save you, LIKE, 70 quid? If you get many more slaggings for your drivel threads, are you going to burst into "yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but"?

Cover and Fire, official Sigs board Vicki Pollard :wink:

Boney
Well there's me needing a new keyboard then. Thanks Boney,

I can just see it now:

Don't be givin' me the evils. Yeh but no but yeh but no. Anyway is wasn't my fault ' cos sigggy joe tied the sluts hands behind her back when he gave her one, but she was askin' for it 'cos she drank the Bacardi Brezzer that Tommo had spat in, but he said it was cum but that makes no difference anyway cos she's a dirty bitch and the washing machine only takes 20 pences and sharon the slag took em all to play the fruit machine which makes her a right ol slag. Yeh but no but ye but no but Blandford

Cover_And_Fire said:
how come there is a rule that phase 2's cant get lifts home from phase 3's.. cos we arnt allowed to bond with them.. its not like im going out on the urine with them.. im getting a lift cos it would save me like £70 and a few hours travel time.. by getting a lift everyone is a winner
I do so hope you get posted to Germany. No more running home to mummy and having to bond with your fellow human beings will do you a world of good.