phase 2

turn up.

Keep up to date with your best book.
Don't gob off.
Be prepared for a world of sh1t. I found B3 a lot harder than basic training.
Get used to the shout of PIANO, WALL and QUAD!

Above all keep a sense of humour and don't jack it in. B3 is a very small part of your career which has to be endured so just grin and bear it.

Don't try and copy James Bond by trying to drive over an island in a Mk 5 assualt boat as a certain ginger, Irish friend of mine did!

Leave pockets undone as you have to sew them up with red, white and blue thread 25 stitches to the inch!

Never leave your locker or room unlocked when you are not in the block!

She is probably more attractive now and a damn sight thinner! Can you imagine how strong the pall bearers must have been! Either that or a gin was set up to get her out of the hearse.

plant_life said:
She is probably more attractive now and a damn sight thinner! Can you imagine how strong the pall bearers must have been! Either that or a gin was set up to get her out of the hearse.
"hands on....lift UP ! "

"She's too heavy Cpl "

she'd make good lifting practice for bridging, however.

Although the thoughts of her sweat running off of her tash' onto the chips still haunts me till this day.

And the beads of sweat dripping off it's nose into the beans. The Jacko made a fortune off me on my B1; it got to the stage where even Joan knew what I wanted as soon as I turned up.

If you see your Sergeant Major walking across Hawley Lake don't try to follow him!

He knows where the pipeline is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 1
T The Training Wing 7
W The Training Wing 17