Phase 2 training RMP

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Lee21, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What subjects are on the programme of phase 2 training for the RMP?

2. 'Hitting Prisoners without leaving any marks', 'fitting people up' and 'planting evidence' are all in the first week.

In the second week it's sports (skating on thin ice, pushing your luck, jumping to conclusions, ducking and diving, getting above yourself, mouthing off, casting aspertions and slinging mud).

The practicals are in the 3rd week.

3. Thank you for your answer :numberone: it was most amusing, but unfortunately I'm not really any the wiser

4. From what I can gether from what my OH has said, you learn to write statements, you have lots of lessons (wernt listening when he told me what about) and are shown ways to restrain people. In the beginning weeks you get all your driving licences.

You have to take alot of tests to.

5. Told you.

6. Not sure how it works now but the first 2 weeks were STA (i.e. drill, pistol training and getting a good beasting in the gym) weeks 2-4 were signals followed by an exercise, the next 4 weeks were Police Duties where you learnt the law, statements etc. The next 3 weeks were 140 beat ups, walk and talk through arrests and TAs, Interviews etc then 140s where you worked for a few weeks in a "mock" police station followed by Driver Training.

I believe it has all changed now, probably driver training first, who knows!

7. And in the last week....

[​IMG]

Some kung fu to fend off those nasty Infantry oiks when they get pished!!!