Phase 2 phys

Swt16

Clanker
does anyone know how the pt compares at bovington for phase 2 and at phase 1? Is it in your own sport kit? Do you get much time to do your own phys or is it the pt sessions regular enough there?

im off to Bovington in jan, apparently pt is 5 times a week with co's pt on a Friday so like stretcher carry and log runs, id personally step up your physical between phase 1 and 2 because it sounds a lot more physical in phase 2 mate

Tookz

Clanker
im off to Bovington in jan, apparently pt is 5 times a week with co's pt on a Friday so like stretcher carry and log runs, id personally step up your physical between phase 1 and 2 because it sounds a lot more physical in phase 2 mate
I'm at bovington, PT is 4 times a week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then COs on a Friday, depending on your pti the pt is either easy or hard

Tookz

Clanker
I have been there 5 week, I have only done a couple COs due to courses, Xmas leave etc but what I have was like partner workout, one does sprints while other does bodyweight workout and another I did was with webbing and bergen, had to do drop the bergen do sprints, come back do exercises with bergens

Tookz

Clanker
What reg you hoping to join?

Tookz

Clanker
thx pal, are swim shorts necessary? also how many civvy clothes did you bring?
Na I haven't done any swimming and quite a few, once you are off foundation, you can go meals in civvies and for weekends etc if you don't go home and bring some washing liquid, you have to do your own washing

Na I haven't done any swimming and quite a few, once you are off foundation, you can go meals in civvies and for weekends etc if you don't go home and bring some washing liquid, you have to do your own washing
yeah ive got the tablets for laundry, sounds good, I heard everyone has to stay on camp till feb bc of lockdown though

Latest Threads