Phase 2 - new unit

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by gemsipot, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

Just wondering when movinh from your phase 2 unit to your first posting if there is a pay rise..? we were told in phase 1 that we would get a pay rise when we got to phase 2 and again when we move to our first posting, but having looked on the net i can't find anything to confirm this.

Just been offered my quaters at my new unit , at present i am paying 180 per month for the house and council tax, its grade 4 :D but the new house is grade 1 and going to cost a sh!t load more per month, will probably paying a good 250 more per month :oops: .. ( 3 bed )

:?

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

You have an MQ straight out of training?
    Well I suspect that if transition to qualified tradesperson upon finishing phase 2 is made then you would receive a rise. You may help others answer this question if you explain corps, trade etc!

3. You get a payrise at your 6 month point, where you go onto full privates pay, from the former recruits pay.

Then a year from then and every year after on that point, you go up a pay band.

Unless you are RMP/INT CORPS or particular job which gets lance corporal after training, where your yearly payband will go from the date of your phase 2 pass off (ie promotion), or in any other job, when you get promoted.

4. HI

Thanks for the info , I'm REME.

Was given MQ for phase 2 due to the length of time i was going to end up being there, should have been a 6 week course which ended in several months of waiting around for the course to actually start, so qualified for MQ's.

I am so glad to finally get out of there and into the field army, experience the real army..!

5. Do you need a JCB to shove that fuckers shite up? I'm thinking it's more of a body bag than a nappy bag to clear it

6. :lol: hummm well i have 4 that size, come to think of it I do seem to go through plenty of ASDA carrier bags :lol: