Phase 2 - new unit

Just wondering when movinh from your phase 2 unit to your first posting if there is a pay rise..? we were told in phase 1 that we would get a pay rise when we got to phase 2 and again when we move to our first posting, but having looked on the net i can't find anything to confirm this.

Just been offered my quaters at my new unit , at present i am paying 180 per month for the house and council tax, its grade 4 :D but the new house is grade 1 and going to cost a sh!t load more per month, will probably paying a good 250 more per month :oops: .. ( 3 bed )

You have an MQ straight out of training?
Well I suspect that if transition to qualified tradesperson upon finishing phase 2 is made then you would receive a rise. You may help others answer this question if you explain corps, trade etc!
You get a payrise at your 6 month point, where you go onto full privates pay, from the former recruits pay.

Then a year from then and every year after on that point, you go up a pay band.

Unless you are RMP/INT CORPS or particular job which gets lance corporal after training, where your yearly payband will go from the date of your phase 2 pass off (ie promotion), or in any other job, when you get promoted.

Thanks for the info , I'm REME.

Was given MQ for phase 2 due to the length of time i was going to end up being there, should have been a 6 week course which ended in several months of waiting around for the course to actually start, so qualified for MQ's.

I am so glad to finally get out of there and into the field army, experience the real army..!

brettarider said:
Do you need a JCB to shove that fuckers shite up? I'm thinking it's more of a body bag than a nappy bag to clear it
:lol: hummm well i have 4 that size, come to think of it I do seem to go through plenty of ASDA carrier bags :lol: