Phase 2 CIC 27/03 - 09/04

Just wondering if anyone on here is booked to go to catterick this weekend for their CIC 2 week course??

PteG

I'm looking forward to it, was a bit anxious as my first medical i was failed on due to high blood pressure but was retested last night and passed.

Have you been???

PteG

Do you think it was the worry of having a medical that made your blood pressure high or was it a one off. I had the same problem when I did the medical to join the TA. He took it 3 times in the space of 10 mins until it was low enough. Did make we worry tho. What did the doctor say

apologies for the late reply, i just got back from CIC on saturday with a pass to my name :).

And with regards to the medical im not sure, i must get white coat syndrome as i know its getting done, but i had no problems at catterick and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 weeks

Thanks, it was a good enjoyful two weeks but i must admit there are some flaws, only getting 5 rounds to zero my weapon??? kind of makes shooting a lot harder and im not the best shot as it stands

Anyways no reason to grumble on, whats done is done.

yeah, barossa got the short end of the stick like, i dont think anyone in chindit should have passed due to not completing the 4 mile tab in the first week

Pte Golden?

whos nicole??? she fit?

PteG said:
yeah, barossa got the short end of the stick like, i dont think anyone in chindit should have passed due to not completing the 4 mile tab in the first week
. In reference to not passing the 4 miler. Did the recruits who failed it pass the 6 miler in the second week.

the_creature said:
PteG said:
. In reference to not passing the 4 miler. Did the recruits who failed it pass the 6 miler in the second week.
It didn't take place so could not have been passed or failed.

Barossa should have been made to swim in the lake... ;)

I doubt that would have made a difference stab, as we all got ragged that day. Was fun though, especially with all the sheep S**t

PteG said:
I doubt that would have made a difference stab, as we all got ragged that day. Was fun though, especially with all the sheep S**t
All got ragged but Chindit got wetter! :fish:

haha, how you getting on anyway, im finding it difficult being a civvie again. not as much to do

i suppose. so whats next for you with the t.a?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Army Reserve 9
T The Training Wing 7
W The Training Wing 17