Phase 2 CIC 27/03 - 09/04

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by PteG, Mar 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone on here is booked to go to catterick this weekend for their CIC 2 week course??

2. Im sure you wont be the only one. Enjoy the rollercoater.
  3. I'm looking forward to it, was a bit anxious as my first medical i was failed on due to high blood pressure but was retested last night and passed.

Have you been???

4. Do you think it was the worry of having a medical that made your blood pressure high or was it a one off. I had the same problem when I did the medical to join the TA. He took it 3 times in the space of 10 mins until it was low enough. Did make we worry tho. What did the doctor say
  5. apologies for the late reply, i just got back from CIC on saturday with a pass to my name :).

And with regards to the medical im not sure, i must get white coat syndrome as i know its getting done, but i had no problems at catterick and thoroughly enjoyed the 2 weeks
  6. Well done mate..
  7. Thanks, it was a good enjoyful two weeks but i must admit there are some flaws, only getting 5 rounds to zero my weapon??? kind of makes shooting a lot harder and im not the best shot as it stands

Anyways no reason to grumble on, whats done is done.
  8. Are you still bitching about that? Bloody Barossa............ :D
  9. yeah, barossa got the short end of the stick like, i dont think anyone in chindit should have passed due to not completing the 4 mile tab in the first week
  10. Pte Golden?
  11. nope
  12. whos nicole??? she fit?
  13. ahh i see
  14. . In reference to not passing the 4 miler. Did the recruits who failed it pass the 6 miler in the second week.
  15. It didn't take place so could not have been passed or failed.

Barossa should have been made to swim in the lake... ;)