Phase 1

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Sunny-C, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have phase 1 training coming up in less than 2 weeks, Any advice from the guys out there that have been there? It will be much appreciated

2. Always keep a smile on your face, no matter what happens, how bad it gets, keep your chin up as this will get you through.

If you look on this page or the next one I posted a topic when I passed out a couple of weeks ago with loads of advice.

3. Keep quiet, observe everything, try your hardest, work as a team. Polish everything :)

4. im just on long weekend, half way through phase 1 training its mint lad. some days harder than others, just keep your head down chin up and youl have no dramas. i love it there in a weird way as much as im enjoying being off camp i cant wait to get back tomorrow, missing the lads, the laughs and being told what to do! youl be fine lad, good luck.

5. You get a few days off in Phase 1? I must be trying to over-exaggerating what phase 1 is going to be like. 8O

6. the 14 weeks is broke up by a long weekend, thurs-monday. im home now its nice to be chilling again.

you also get a trip to france/belgium, adventrous training in wales.

what i found was the first few weeks there was naff all spare time, but now after 7 its more relaxed. dont get me wrong still get alot of shit but take it on the chin and laugh about it later - the pros outweigh the cons easily.

7. Thanks S_D, good luck with your last few weeks!