Phase 1

Hello all just wondering if you can help me .

I attended Selection on monday at Whittington barracks.
I Passed Very Happy woop woop

But i just wanted to find out how long it is going to take now before i get to phase 1 Training. After passing i went to my local AFCO by then he already had a email saying i passed. But even so he didn't say or give me a hint to when i will be given a start date .

If you could help me out i would be very gratefull.

What grade did you get?

bluenose68 said:
Hello all just wondering if you can help me .

I attended Selection on monday at Whittington barracks.
I Passed Very Happy woop woop

But i just wanted to find out how long it is going to take now before i get to phase 1 Training. After passing i went to my local AFCO by then he already had a email saying i passed. But even so he didn't say or give me a hint to when i will be given a start date .

If you could help me out i would be very gratefull.
Well done on passing!

It depends on your trade and the number of vacancies.

The only people who will know are at your AFCO and they will tell you as soon as they find out.

Start work on your fitness and be prepared to wait until well after Christmas; if you read the threads you will see that the training pipeline is full.

Litotes

also the grade he got matters if he got a or b then he will be at the front of the queue possibly aiming for march if he got a c then maybe not.

Lol, easy mistake.

thought it would be about that time , Whilst down at whittington i over heard the sergant sayin that catterick is full wich didnt fill me with joy , i got a b so i culda done better :( ahh well happy i passed im just gona use what ever time iv got now to do some training gona sort a plan out i think just need to figure out what to put on it :/

Good just keep fit, you are guaranteed a place in the army so just keep fit untill you are in.

Welcome to the waiting party.

Depending on trade and that, some trades will be waiting longer. Maybe Infantry wouldn't have to wait as long (depending on adsc grade)

I think I will be sat til April at least.

I know the question was directed at me but im joing RLC as a Driver

i passed in september some have been waiting since july and just like them i think im going in in March but my space hasnt been comfirmed.

i start my phase 1 training and am just wondering what kit i should have prepared ie: obviously boot polish and an iron lol but im also wondering what head torch anyone can reccomend i've been looking at the petzyl tikkina plus £34.99 can anyone help much appreciated

up til now ,the mod ,have paid for electricity,perhaps with browns saving policy they might start saving money ,why do you need a head torch for training.

You need a head torch for when your out training at night or just in the dark and you on another page someone said "2 hands are better than one because if its on your head then you have both hands free"

I start basic 3 weeks today and a headtorch was on my kitlist so i bought 1.

No need to go out and pay lots of money on a super dooper headtorch, its just so you can see at night if you feel the need to take notes or revise anything, its just a useful item to have as on the kit list, you have a list of must haves, and a list of useful items with a headtorch comes under useful

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 1
T The Training Wing 7
W The Training Wing 17