• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

phase 1 winchester 17th march 2008

it took me ages to get bk in but if u daor u will be w8ting around 4 ever coz they dnt realy want know coz u left but if u got rfast like me u shud find it easer 2 get bk in :!:

lol am a re inlister a left last year an singed back up because a dindt discharge my self they wear happy to sing me bk up. they sed if u had ove discharge your self it wud take nealy a year and more u under stand lol :D

i was in the infantry last time for a year and 3 months but had a shin problem, i applyed june 07 and its took this long, and its the kings royal hussars(army tank corp) so cant wait to get back in :D

my names chris, ive been doing some fitness i live in blackpool and they have a sand dunes so been running on there but for the first week ull do **** all coz youll be ironing , locker inspection and getting ya kit and beret, cant wait to get my new beret, gonna shave mine and get it perfect :D, did my mile a half in 9.36 i think so cant wait, but just hopuing my shins dont **** up so wot u going in then ?

So lemme get this straight if you leave yourself its more difficult to go back in than if you get discharged for being unfit for army service? somethin wrong there. Yh i know tho ive had to wait a year to reapply and itll probly be next jan before im back, hopefully my record isnt so terrible that it might actually happen ha!

no lol if u get re_least frm army service on g00d terms like if u have got big famliy issues at home if they think that u shud go home and get sorted and re join thats if u dont want leav till it sorted. it saves u geting duck around coz u left training because u didnt like it. u get me now lol

my name kris 2 lol first week waz shit and boring it dead my head in its kk when it gets going like can b hard sum times but grin it and bear it a say lol

fencing_sabre said:
my names chris, ive been doing some fitness i live in blackpool and they have a sand dunes so been running on there but for the first week ull do * all coz youll be ironing , locker inspection and getting ya kit and beret, cant wait to get my new beret, gonna shave mine and get it perfect :D, did my mile a half in 9.36 i think so cant wait, but just hopuing my shins dont * up so wot u going in then ?

What did you do to your shins?

well in phase 1 in bassingborne i got shin splints and had some calf injurie, but when i went to phase 2 in got better, i was okay for a few months then on week 17ish in itc catterick i cot compartment syndrome on a 5 mile run, so that was a bummer, but if it happens again ill take pain killers :D

Latest Threads