Phase 1 Medical...PLEASE HELP!?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by kyleavfc, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can someone shed some light please on what takes place at the Phase 1 Medical?

i had quite a few problems at ADSC medical but all of them have been cleared...such as Heart Murmur and a bad lung capacity blow out thing

why are people faIled?
    and what happens within the Medical?

2. sorry but some forum users only stick to one part, thought i would stand the best chance of information

most of the Phase 1 Medical stuff i found out is a locked forum though, or 2 or 3 years out of date

3. No. You'll just piss everyone off by constantly posting the same thing.
  4. I had a bad knee and the doctor seemed really concerned but after bending over away from the doctor after he felt my balls to tie my shoelaces, pants still round ankles he said it didn't matter.
  5. Sounds to me like if you do get in you'll spend the rest of your career wrapped in tubi-grip with Brufen rattling in your pocket next to your biff-chit.
  6. So has this question been answered? I have read 4 threads by the same guy but no real definite answer:( so I'm thinking it's a bm1 check, blood tests, and injections? Can't see them wasting more money on a full thorough medical like adsc. Anyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.