Phase 1 at Pirbright!

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Lady.D, Apr 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all i have my basic training on the 30th of this month just wondered if yall could tell me what to expect! and to also see if anyone else is also going to pirbright on this date??

And Is it true that pirbright is all girls or is some one yanking ma tail??

ha ha xxxxx :D :D :?: :D

2. You can probably expect to wear a green army type uniform and do army type things.

Yes, Pirbright is all girls, even the male ones.

3. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fair nuf x thanx

4. Don't let the Instructors flatter you with their war stories (their trying to seduce you). And they aint made of steel.

5. ill be there but i start a week tommorrow

6. hehe kool might see you lol xxx

7. Enjoy your training, work hard, if you feel down talk to family/friends, don't give up when the going gets tough, don't think Pirbright is army life, its not, keep your nose clean, and do the best you can. Remember you only want to do it once and look forward to your trade course and moving on to the real world.

8. Is the NBC chamber still the meeting point for illicit encounters? Lady D, have fun and keep your chin up. I was there in 1998 and it is hard work but it's not the army. Breathe in, suck it up and keep your head down. Oh and enjoy Heartbreak.

9. Whats heart break???

10. You'll see!!

11. MMMMMMM Heartbreak fantastic, Confidence in the fit of the respirator brilliant, RSM throwing your entire Troop off the Drill Square Priceless

12. I still dont understand!

13. You will, emotional for some but enjoy.

14. I start there on 14th May