Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phantoms from the past.

964ST

War Hero
Had a bit of a wierd one today, where I was buying some drinks in a German “trinkmarkt” place, and the other customer (social distancing) a woman Made a hasty escape.
I went outside and she was stood at the boot of my car (with a mask on!) I honestly do not recognize her.
She had a bit of my front number plate holder in her hand, that she claimed had caught on her trousers (I am not CSI but unlikely)
I am my normal self and totally nonchalant, saying it an old car and really I do not give a fuck, my good car is at home.
She is insistant that she gives me her phone number,(just in case I change my mind!) I say NO??

mistake or Vergangenheit?

I recognise all of the words but it seems like they have just been thrown together to make gibbersish

1608347460041.jpeg

Daz

LE

Daz

LE
You mean sometimes they land?
I believe, in this case, the tower was most insistent that he did rather than carrying on to Leuchars as originally intended - Some people, no sense of humour :)

I believe, in this case, the tower was most insistent that he did rather than carrying on to Leuchars as originally intended - Some people, no sense of humour :)
Do we know the pilot's nickname? An old school friend was in the back seat when his pilot did something similar in the 1980s.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You mean sometimes they land?
Oh they always land. Sometimes wheels down, in the right place, and the people aboard walk away.

Apparently.

Had a bit of a wierd one today, where I was buying some drinks in a German “trinkmarkt” place, and the other customer (social distancing) a woman Made a hasty escape.
I went outside and she was stood at the boot of my car (with a mask on!) I honestly do not recognize her.
She had a bit of my front number plate holder in her hand, that she claimed had caught on her trousers (I am not CSI but unlikely)
I am my normal self and totally nonchalant, saying it an old car and really I do not give a ****, my good car is at home.
She is insistant that she gives me her phone number,(just in case I change my mind!) I say NO??

mistake or Vergangenheit?
Are you really that desperate? I say verlaufen as fast as your steam powered chariot will carry you...

Btw, do you happen to still have the lady in questions phone number? Asking for a friend not myself you understand ;)

Latest Threads