Phantom Shi**ers!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutsy, Jul 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a phanton shi*8er in our building - someone leaving big fat logs in the bog and not flushing!! Dirty bastards or what?!
  2. we used to have one in dortmund who left them in the sinks and showers overnight.
  3. Being proud of your poo is not a crime!!! :D :D
  4. Having said that if the said poo has a rather large girth it could be a colleage touting for some backdoor banditry action and that is NOT GOOD! 8O 8O :roll:
  5. Ya know...

Sometimes a log is too enormous to be flushed down without being broken up first. There is probably a perfectly good explination to this!

and no, I'm not speaking from experience.
  6. The Phantom Sh1tter strikes again - kerisst, he's been around for years now.
  7. Tinned compo and German bogs spring to mind.
  8. If you wait for 30 minutes until your arse is properly closed again you can always knock the Richard off the shelf with a stick - if there's a stick handy. I used to use the mop handle but only when my block job didn't include the bogs.
  9. We have a dirty tw*t(s) at work who do this nothing worse than walking in and having a high fibre turd looking up at you norally the bogs smeared in the stuff ...............why you gopers flush and if its not gone go back and flush once you've wiped your hands.

Can remeber the 1st log I done on a German bog sitting nice and relaxed awaiting the splash and water catching the end of your arse. No splash think WTF, And turn round to see this massive log sitting on a ledge frightended the life out of me :D
  10. The turd - the basis of british civilisation...

A bowl of raisin bran in the morning has the same staying power of thick cement. I would change my diet, but I like a good sh_ite
  11. Richards are like women. You can't live with them and you can't live without them.
  12. Agree do like a good shite and a read of a paper/magazine or if at home take the laptop with wireless connection with me
  13. I can, I've bin having some massive turdations lately, they're aliens, it's rediculous...

You do get some right dirty bastids though who leave them, I think they find it funny to just leave a sh1t in the bog like...
  14. You'd probably find it hilarious if you found one in the sink then when you went for a shave.
  15. Get a snapshot (no pun intended) and post it here. :lol: