Phantom Sh*tter?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by MadPickleFarmer, Aug 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone here heard of the Phantom Sh*tter in 36, Maidstone in the Mid 90's?
    I was there at the time and to this day don't know if he ever got caught or if anyone knew who he was! :?
    Jobbies were found all over camp, the Guardroom, Cells, RHQ's phones, RSMs desk and the back seat of the CO's car to name some of the more high profile locations!
  2. I heard it was the Adj :wink:
  3. Not on about what was said!
  4. I heard it was me and I'm Spartacus :D
  5. you've lost me!
  6. i.e, he did speak sh*t 8O

But no, a genuine question. It did happen as I remember standing to attention along with the rest of the Regt all weekend (with a 10 min break every hour) until he / she owned up.

Yes, the Phantom won as no one came forward!
  7. So did the shitting continue after being on parade for the weekend.
  8. Out-Standing!!!
  9. Pity they didn't have DNA testing back then... 8)
  10. Bungle did it.
  11. Yeah, the very next weekend!

More neck than a coach load of ET's!!
  12. Tankie2ndrtr

Tankie2ndrtr Old-Salt Reviewer

someone shat on my turret in the BG panzer platz.

September 08.... He is still around !
  13. Every unit in the Army has had one at sometime or another. My prize goes to the guy at 3 QUEENS who left a log that would make an elephant wince on top of C Coys dug in command bunker during one of the real big NATO exercises.
  14. This is true.

I remember a substantial human Mr Whippy being deposited one weekend outside the main door to RHQ at Dennis Barracks in the late 80s. It was a considerable effort that must have brought a tear to the eye of its donor, whom one could only assume was not a vegetarian. It certainly brought a tear of laughter to the eye of many who had to walk past it (not sure about the CO and RSM) before it was assumingly removed by a non-volunteer HAZMAT detail from the guardroom.