PG vs red_square

It had pip pip and chaps etc in the post I got rid of.

No doubt its enough to fuel to outrage bus and we'll have a fly by from the undergarment brigade in his honour shortly.
Some people put "tac", some "Sent from my iPhone..." etc.

The outrage might have a place, elsewhere perhaps.

But the OP was wondering whether the outcome of an auction has been compromised because of your lack of probity?

The OP needn't worry about that, nor anyone else for that matter.

It would be me that had to put up with the consequences anyway so the OP needn't fret.

Your concern is noted and appreciated.

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think anyone could question PGs commitment to the charity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone could question PGs commitment to the charity

Or his commitment to wanking outside of schools while blasting Toto Coelo and dancing like Baron Samedi.

I imagine that if the charity was going to lose out the difference would be stumped up by a latex clad baffoon....

No one is going to lose out, it was a singular post on a singular thread, mountain out of a molehill and a chance to have a lame pop, nothing more.

If Red Square feels aggreived am sure I'd have had an inbox full of Batco to delete and ignore, but so far, nothing. Just a couple voicing concern on his behalf, which is sweet.

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
That's two of you then who feel entitled to speak for the majority.

I've never been that confident.
I'll rephrase it then - whether you like pg or red square or not and i know neither, whether you're in or out of the current popular clique on here, pgs commitment to the charity shouldn't be questioned IMO

I'll rephrase it then - whether you like pg or red square or not and i know neither, whether you're in or out of the current popular clique on here, pgs commitment to the charity shouldn't be questioned IMO

All the volunteers at Hols 4 are fucking heroes in my opinion. When you consider the work they do in helping the badly injured, the terminally ill, the homeless, supporting bereaved families etc - they work under very stressful conditions voluntarily all for the aim of improving the lives of others. Stars the lot of them.

This thread is not about PGs commitment to the non-profit community support group, it's about his behaviour toward a subscriber who wished to participate in an auction set for the benefit of that organisation.

CountryGal

LE
Book Reviewer
This thread is not about PGs commitment to the non-profit community support group, it's about his behaviour toward a subscriber who wished to participate in an auction set for the benefit of that organisation.
I disagree - the opening post suggested did the charity lose out because of an action pg made in deleting a post which questions his integrity towards the benefit or not of the charity

Otherwise the op could have just said has pg got an issue with red square

If a reminder was needed for why I dont particularly bother with this website anymore, this thread is it!

It reminds me of a load of fat squaddie wives clucking at a coffee morning because one of their thick squaddie hubbies has been put on ROPs for being a chod so they all decide to march round the OCs house and give him a piece of their minds.

Bellthronks.

FFS, I've bid on shit I didn't even want, it's about the cause, not getting a fucking bargain. Red-square needs to give his head a wobble!
Seeing as RS hasn't complained and hadn't even bid I'd say you need to shut up, learn to read a thread before commenting and stop being a sucky bell-end.

I can't be fucked to read all 4 pages of this.

Could someone give me a quick synopsis?
PG deletes Red Square post in a charity auction.

Grey Mafia appoints herself Red Squares spokesperson and begins to fret whether or not the sky will fall in as a result.

5 Pages of toilet water flow by with Camberwell jumping on the bandwagon.

Thats pretty much it.

Latest Threads