PG vs red_square

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Grey_Mafia65, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the issue with him? He seems to be getting infractions for minor things and having reasonable posts deleted, including a post on a Hols4Heroes thread that could have resulted in a donation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think it stems from Red Square's ability to screen dump the contents of a catering sized tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti onto a web site, fully expecting the resulting mess to resemble a language.

3. I don't know about the on-going feud etc, but I'll add my tuppence because I can.

I always thought Red_Square was a complete tool. Some of his posts annoyed the shit out of me, as did Camberwell_Carrotts.

However, having met Red_Square, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he's a good egg. He'd be more welcome on the piss than Sluggy anyday of the week ;)

Camberwell Carrot has also turned into a likeable character, much to my annoyance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That is quite suprising.

5. Not really.....he's better looking than Sluggy, and his language isn't as bad as hers.

Oh....I see what you mean now.

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Hes a big boy and can fight his own corner am sure, no need to fret petal.

Please don't say it jeopardises potential donations, thats just pants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If it's true about posts being deleted, then it's akin to fighting with one hand behind your back.

Rumour has it that he's had enough and is leaving arrse anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Porridge_gun

He's had one post deleted, it was on an auction thread.

He was infracted out of childishness for consistantly being a tool.

I know you've all made friends because you've shared a beer or two which is nice, but if he continues to be an internet bellend, as am sure the majority of the site will agree then his leaving wouldnt be a bad thing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. More curiosity than fretting, I personally have never seen anything offensive about his posts (probably because I rarely stray out of the NAAFI bar) and just wondered why the animosity.

10. Porridge_gun

Its not animosity, it doesn't flicker that much.

Since you felt strong enough to start a thread about it, why not click his profile and read through some of the posts he's contributed.

You'll need a key setting and an overdose of Diazepam to understand it though

11. Whatever else he's said, why was the post on the auction thread deleted?

12. Porridge_gun

Why are you bothered? Has it stopped you bidding?

13. It has stopped red_square bidding.

He asked a technical question about the lot for sale.

His post was deleted.

He might have placed a bid, dependent on the response to his question.

14. Fuck him. He's a thundercunt with far too many punctuation keys on his keyboard.

I'd rather a few more Africans had to make do without a well in their village, than read his drivel.

15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Is this not thread on tea bags then?

• Like Like x 5