PG vs red_square

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Grey_Mafia65, Jul 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the issue with him? He seems to be getting infractions for minor things and having reasonable posts deleted, including a post on a Hols4Heroes thread that could have resulted in a donation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think it stems from Red Square's ability to screen dump the contents of a catering sized tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti onto a web site, fully expecting the resulting mess to resemble a language.

3. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert Guest

I don't know about the on-going feud etc, but I'll add my tuppence because I can.

I always thought Red_Square was a complete tool. Some of his posts annoyed the shit out of me, as did Camberwell_Carrotts.

However, having met Red_Square, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he's a good egg. He'd be more welcome on the piss than Sluggy anyday of the week ;)

Camberwell Carrot has also turned into a likeable character, much to my annoyance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. goatrutar

goatrutar Guest

That is quite suprising.

5. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert Guest

Not really.....he's better looking than Sluggy, and his language isn't as bad as hers.

Oh....I see what you mean now.

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Hes a big boy and can fight his own corner am sure, no need to fret petal.

Please don't say it jeopardises potential donations, thats just pants.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PrinceAlbert

PrinceAlbert Guest

If it's true about posts being deleted, then it's akin to fighting with one hand behind your back.

Rumour has it that he's had enough and is leaving arrse anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Porridge_gun

He's had one post deleted, it was on an auction thread.

He was infracted out of childishness for consistantly being a tool.

I know you've all made friends because you've shared a beer or two which is nice, but if he continues to be an internet bellend, as am sure the majority of the site will agree then his leaving wouldnt be a bad thing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. More curiosity than fretting, I personally have never seen anything offensive about his posts (probably because I rarely stray out of the NAAFI bar) and just wondered why the animosity.

10. Porridge_gun

Its not animosity, it doesn't flicker that much.

Since you felt strong enough to start a thread about it, why not click his profile and read through some of the posts he's contributed.

You'll need a key setting and an overdose of Diazepam to understand it though

11. Whatever else he's said, why was the post on the auction thread deleted?

12. Porridge_gun

Why are you bothered? Has it stopped you bidding?

13. It has stopped red_square bidding.

He asked a technical question about the lot for sale.

His post was deleted.

He might have placed a bid, dependent on the response to his question.

14. spaz

spaz On ROPS On ROPs

Fuck him. He's a thundercunt with far too many punctuation keys on his keyboard.

I'd rather a few more Africans had to make do without a well in their village, than read his drivel.

15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Is this not thread on tea bags then?

• Like Like x 5