PFT Times

Could someone please explain how the PFT timies are worked out. IE How is it that a 24 year old female gets 13 mins whilst a 35 year old male gets 11 and a half. Not a dig just wondered how they work it out. Seems a little unfair. :? :? Especially in this world of equal opportunities, where we all get paid the same and have to do the same job. I do not live up to me user name.

G

Goku

Being the weaker sex, females as physically inferior to your average male.
They make up for it with their natural ability to cook, clean, and swallow 15 inches of throbbing man meat.

surely, if boys could finish at the same time as girls,the result would be lots of slavering,red-faced sweaty men lined up behind the nearest jiggly girly bottom,dribbling into their shoes instead of giving best effort?? :?

bigbird67 said:
surely, if boys could finish at the same time as girls,the result would be lots of slavering,red-faced sweaty men lined up behind the nearest jiggly girly bottom,dribbling into their shoes instead of giving best effort?? :?
Unless of course it was your bottom. A bit like running behind a hippo I'd assume. :wink:

do i LOOK like i do running??? Sharpen up mate!

Fair point, I stand corrected.

needforspeed...unless someone takes your question seriously which I doubt then the answer has to be no.

Those two birds from the Sun article scared the shit outa me

B

Biscuits_AB

western said:
Goku said:
Being the weaker sex, females as physically inferior to your average male.
They make up for it with their natural ability to cook, clean, and swallow 15 inches of throbbing man meat.
I raise you this which I think proves you wrong on all counts!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007421038,00.html
RMP.....her dream job? You just know that she's lying. The 'manly' one looks very err.......manly.

If you are coming in 13 minutes male or female you need to be taking yourself away and having a quiet word with yourself in the mirror

However there are some physical assesments which are gender free such as the CP fitness test. You have to get under the same time male or female supposedly, just depends who the OC is at the time if they stick to it!!

lochie99 said:
If you are coming in 13 minutes male or female you need to be taking yourself away and having a quiet word with yourself in the mirror

However there are some physical assesments which are gender free such as the CP fitness test. You have to get under the same time male or female supposedly, just depends who the OC is at the time if they stick to it!!
My bold. I do, I really do. Then the urge to wank myself stupid takes over and shed a couple of grams that way.

I then eat chips.

lochie99 said:

Thus implying they care. No instead they pull their top back down for the 6th time today over their gut. Then proceed to go about their day happy that they still collect the same wage as people who have to work harder, whatever time they get. Also knowing full well that they will have no problem getting a sh&g.

Equal Oppurtunities. Theres fcuk all equal about it. Anybody who thinks they should have to achieve less just because of their sex is a cnut!!!

I find the most frustrating thing is that there are quite a few women out there who can pass at the mens timings.

Another equally frustrating thing is that men appear to be treated more harshly if they fail a PFT.

Why do they only have to do about 16 press ups (head nods), I'm 5' 6", over 30, have the muscle mass of a housefly and I still have to do 43.

Red_Brick_Building said:
Why do they only have to do about 16 press ups (head nods), I'm 5' 6", over 30, have the muscle mass of a housefly and I still have to do 43.
Because naturally when they are deployed on ops they have their very own "Womens only" contacts where there is less ammo exchanged. The ranges are shorter and they carry less kit.

Or what really happens is the fit end up taking up the slack of the weak, whether they be female or male!!!

Same tests same wages. Anything other is unfair!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
civi-in-green Health and Fitness 8
Praetorian The Intelligence Cell 3
machiavelli Health and Fitness 1